My progress (MOVIE) NEW page 3

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR,
Wow buddy those are some stellar results. What do u think you attribute your results to? I'm thinking of getting on dutus in 2 months if propecia hasn't done anything for me since it'll be a year. Once again man nice work and way to stick with it.

-Pologuy

madlad2

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
just my left side got a wee bit bigger... but i can probably attribute it more to the weight gain then anything. Now that it's all nice out im getting active again and i'll probably lose the winter weight.

Reduced from daily to monday, wednesday, and friday.

I had exactly the same thing; left side got a bit rounder/bigger.

G

Some of you guys get really amazing results! I'm happy for you, really am.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good results :bravo:

hows the progress?

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
wow man! I am happy for you dude! Excellent excellent result! It may sound weird, but when i see a fellow hairloss sufferer having success with their treatments, I feel all tingly inside. :punk:

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
wow!!!!!!!!!!!! great other than that outrageous result man please let me know that have been shedding while on dutas ..me too on dutas for a five months but i've experinced a shedding only with my tiny hairs and not the other hairs..

1. my donor area got too much thick only in dutas will they lead to replace of my whole head hairs.
2.i quit it because its making like worse than before and scalp is visible on lights but it was stopped i have to say it was happened for 2 months after that constant shedding like 5-10 hairs of tiny hair or ongrowing hairs...

3.now am in finasteride and and again i want add it to my regimen per week 3 tablets ..

please my question is have you seen shedding with dutas what i mentioned above type of hairs .....

please reply ....thank you very much...