My parents were f*****g lying to me that my hairloss is not that bad

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have worse hair than my 30yr old brother jfl, what the f*** were they trying to achieve by decieving me that I look good when I look like absolute f*****g wh*** dogshit???? I buzzed my hair and they are trying to force my to grow it out so what, my horseshoe pattern forming is even more visible? What the f*** they were thinking, that diffuse thinning does not exist??? That I do not have the monk hole at the top of the head means I am not destined to become a wh*** baldie? I have taken photos of my scalp and I f*****g see DUPA with even worse thinning at the top part of scalp wtf, I hate that they are lying to me and that I have another shock meltdown wtf

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's how it usually goes. They just don't think hair is that important, because they're not the ones losing it.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's how it usually goes. They just don't think hair is that important, because they're not the ones losing it.
I would get it if not the fact that my dad by age of 27 lost all of his hair wtffffff
I think that the war with my parents about hairloss is making me insane, I f*****g do not want to even get out of my house lmao, I hate there is no social acceptance for being shaved because while still not being a fullhead, at least I would like to look at myself and not want to kms

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't feel like taking finasteride or dutasteride you can try scalp micropigmentation.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't feel like taking finasteride or dutasteride you can try scalp micropigmentation.
Thank you, but I think for now (where my hair are diffusing and not that much receding) I would resort to buzzing it to 0,5mm-1mm. Idk how to make it happen so I do not have another war with my parents which almost made me fail my college lmao

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, but I think for now (where my hair are diffusing and not that much receding) I would resort to buzzing it to 0,5mm-1mm. Idk how to make it happen so I do not have another war with my parents which almost made me fail my college lmao
I'm sure they'll get used to it

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most mothers know how important hair is, believe me

my mum suggested me to take finasteride and she also said, i was clever to get married with children when i still have hair

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

my mum suggested me to take finasteride and she also said, i was clever to get married with children when i still have hair
guess you have exceptional parents than

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah I wish I could bald after marriage but I am the circus freak who is too young to get married

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
depends which country you live in?
I live in Poland, where balding young have has become prevalent, but it is still frowned upon lmao. It is already too late to find someone and even more too late to get married. I wanted to marry quite young but I am destined to be a Norwood 7 in 2 years MAXIMUM.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in Poland, where balding young have has become prevalent, but it is still frowned upon lmao. It is already too late to find someone and even more too late to get married. I wanted to marry quite young but I am destined to be a Norwood 7 in 2 years MAXIMUM.
ah okay sh*t. id have suggested you to look into finding someone abroad in a more conservative, abroad country

might not be ideal but definitely better then spending your life totally alone. alone, bald and hopeless.

maybe its not too late.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ah okay sh*t. id have suggested you to look into finding someone abroad in a more conservative, abroad country

might not be ideal but definitely better then spending your life totally alone. alone, bald and hopeless.

maybe its not too late.
I think while having a girlfriend is important, I still have a problem of Aspergers and abnormal behaviour, resulting in breakups. My bigges concern is that while bald, people will expect me to act mature where as I am a literal aspie retard so I will be socially doomed

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

My mother told me the same thing. She even thinks I should get a hair transplant back to Norwood 1. I'm not going to do that.