My own personal research and *study* new pics coming soon

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
absolutly positive. with a better quality camera you can see my temples and left side right side hairline DEFINETLY miniturizing compared to the hair farther back.

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Great initiative and good luck!

Question, what does this regime cost you monthly?

I really think you should put this project into a blog, pm me if u want technical help.

:hairy:

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
thank you, and thank you for the offer! but i think its best to stay within this community and not force all the guys here to go to a blog.

as far as the cost

Alpecin was 35$ for 2 bottles including shipping

Dr Proctors Nano 30$ for 1 bottle inc. shipping

Prox n 4 month suply for 110$

3 months worth of all the suplements is about 90$?

Revivogen 3 month supply 95$ inc shipping

my nizoral 2% was on insurence so 10$

apple poly was expensive like 55$ inc shipping but itl last for ABOUT 3 months (because i buzzed my head)

Emu oil 15$ lasts for ever

Hair laser will cost me 550$

youl have to do the math, BUZZED HEAD TODAY grade 2 pics up shorly after i go to work!

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
HTGT,

that's nw2.5

a lot of times...peoples hair lines recess and it stays like that for a long long time...if not forever...

you told him it might just be a mature hairline. no one has a nw2.5 mature hairline. nw2.5 is balding. it may be as bad as it gets but that is not just a mature hairline sorry. my hairline is an example of a mature hairline.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
HTGT,

that's nw2.5

a lot of times...peoples hair lines recess and it stays like that for a long long time...if not forever...

you told him it might just be a mature hairline. no one has a nw2.5 mature hairline. nw2.5 is balding. it may be as bad as it gets but that is not just a mature hairline sorry. my hairline is an example of a mature hairline.

looks like a mature hairline to me.

G

anyway, i remember you posting that after being on dutasteride...your hair line went back to a nw1...or at least thats what your derm told you.

well thats what he told me but i think i still have slight recession on mine, similar to what a mature hairline looks like.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
anyway, i remember you posting that after being on dutasteride...your hair line went back to a nw1...or at least thats what your derm told you.

well thats what he told me but i think i still have slight recession on mine, similar to what a mature hairline looks like.

well a mature hair line is a nw2...so youre a nw2 youre saying?

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":c10c7]anyway, i remember you posting that after being on dutasteride...your hair line went back to a nw1...or at least thats what your derm told you.

well a mature hair line is a nw2...so youre a nw2 youre saying?[/quote:c10c7]

a mature hairline is not an nw2 imo. an nw2 is further than a mature hairline at least if you're going by the picture on the Norwood chart. a mature hairline doesn't mean an island in front like it implies. i think an nw1.5 is a mature hairline but that's just my opinion. there is no real medical definition for mature hairline but here's what rassman said:

"The mature hairline is about 1/2 to 3/4th inch higher in the middle than where the youthful hairline is and as one moves away from the midline to the corners of the hairline, the gap between the mature hairline location and the youthful hairline location is slightly over 1 inch, changing the overall shape of the hairline to its characteristic ‘V’ shape."

I do that test he says where I raise my eyebrows and look at the highest line. My center is basically the same as it's always been, but my left temple is about a quarter inch higher than it was as a juvenile, and my right temple is maybe 2/3rds of an inch higher.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":0400f]anyway, i remember you posting that after being on dutasteride...your hair line went back to a nw1...or at least thats what your derm told you.

well a mature hair line is a nw2...so youre a nw2 youre saying?

a mature hairline is not an nw2 imo. an nw2 is further than a mature hairline at least if you're going by the picture on the Norwood chart. a mature hairline doesn't mean an island in front like it implies. i think an nw1.5 is a mature hairline but that's just my opinion. there is no real medical definition for mature hairline but here's what rassman said:

"The mature hairline is about 1/2 to 3/4th inch higher in the middle than where the youthful hairline is and as one moves away from the midline to the corners of the hairline, the gap between the mature hairline location and the youthful hairline location is slightly over 1 inch, changing the overall shape of the hairline to its characteristic ‘V’ shape."

I do that test he says where I raise my eyebrows and look at the highest line. My center is basically the same as it's always been, but my left temple is about a quarter inch higher than it was as a juvenile, and my right temple is maybe 2/3rds of an inch higher.[/quote:0400f]

I think a Norwood 2 is a matured hair line.

G

if thats really, genuinely the case then we have a lot of paranoid people on this website

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
if thats really, genuinely the case then we have a lot of paranoid people on this website

dude most dudes on this site are nw2 Norwood 3 at the most...
if you have a nw2 but your thinning out...then you DEF. have male pattern baldness.

there is no way to tell if a matured hairline will stop at nw2 or keep creeping back...thats what makes guys paranoid.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

dude most dudes on this site are nw2 Norwood 3 at the most...
if you have a nw2 but your thinning out...then you DEF. have male pattern baldness.

there is no way to tell if a matured hairline will stop at nw2 or keep creeping back...thats what makes guys paranoid.

thats exactly why i got on this site, tried to become educated on the matter and stop it in its tracks. just got hom guys buzzed head pics up tomro its dark i my house rite now!

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
thank you, and thank you for the offer! but i think its best to stay within this community and not force all the guys here to go to a blog.

Well, it's easier to follow updates and view photos if they are in a blog system, but I see your point even thought I'm sure lots of guys from here would bookmark and visit such blog frequent.

I'm not sure how long 2 bottles of alpecin lasts, 3 months? Your montly cost isnt that extreme...GL!

When it comes to combs, perhaps it's better to buy an alternative comb then the Hair Max, I mean..same output..why pay more?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
my apologies, that the buzzed pics are still not up.

To update tho, buzzing your head feels amazing, increadibly liberating, and it takes ur mind compleatly off your hair. i know others have said it and i never beleived them but its the truth. I buzzed to a #2, i will try 1 next time tho. I recomend it to anyone and everyone!

Alpecin smells chemicaly nice (kinda like a gilete deodernt type smell), but does have a great tingle to it, which i can only think means its doing its thing. It also has a really cool color its like neon blue.

Revivogen smells totaly like melted crayons like many have mentioned, i think it also smells like a tad of coppertone sunblock mixed in with those crayons. it also dries REALLY quick which is great. It to tingles slightly. i dont think it is staining my sheets, but i couldnt tell you because apple poly has already staind them.

Proctors shampoo NANO, has no smell to it, is an almost clear grey THICK gel like substance. It has the least amount of tingle id say.

ORDERING THE HAIR MAX TOMORROW!