My own personal research and *study* new pics coming soon

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
with all those treatment you started at once, you will have a hard time telling what is working and what is just wasting money.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
thats very true, but frankly im more concerned about that system working or NOT rather then what exactly is doing most or all of the work vs none? as long as it works thats fine!

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
What about the applepoly? are you still using it? do you intend to continue with that?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
i have to admit i cant really use the apple poly because the mornings i put prox N and at night its revivogen. I read you cant mix revivogen with any other topical for at least 3 hours so the only time i could use apple poly is in the middle of the day... now heres the problem apple poly stains your scalp (washes off easily) to a DARK brown, so i dont wanna look like a goofball with that in my hair. :p il have to get a tan at the beach, a dark one before i start using apple poly in the day time!

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
goign to shoot comparison pics on the 14th which will be exactly 2 months since i have started. i have STILL been slacking on internals which sucks.. but i swear im going to start. other then that iv only missed revivo 4 times in the past 9 weeks. iv only missed nano shampoo say 8 times and i have yet to miss a day with alpecin. prox n im doing nearly everyday. shedding my hairs while washing has gone down to definetly less then 50-60 hairs per day. (i was 2-3 times daily) hair shines great feels and looks thick and full. scalp dosnt hurt anymore when i move my hairs around. really hoping for some more temple growth!! pics up soon guys.