My New Strategy About Propecia Regimen !!!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok guys after my gyo subside , i have started again propecia at the dose of 0,5 mg .
I will do 0,5 mg for the first 3 weeks then upped to 1 mg .
MOREOVER: i will do some mammography all the 3 month . month 3-6-9 etc ..
to controle if i don't have gyno regrowing . AND i will do blood test all the 3 month .

WIll be costly but i will be safer . Any opinion?

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never gonna get anywhere starting n stopping..just take the pill..I got some gyno from roids back in the day...3k took my man boobs away.

g.i joey

Reaction score
2 years on 1mg finasteride with no gyno... 4 months on 5mg finasteride with gyno... your gyno obviously wont reoccur on the 1mg dose if it never gave you gyno originally.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has a very high low-dose response rate, taking as little as 0.2 milligrams still inhibits most DHT systemically. Every single person responds differently to this treatment, so really the best thing to do is simply find the most beneficial dose intake for your case. At the very least, take the medicine on a daily basis even if it's an extremely small amount to keep dosing consistent. Stopping and starting won't keep a decent 'balance' systemically.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yep augustin that is what i thought , i have read dozens of study about propecia and dht inhibition range and sides effect . But here is my experience ; 18 month on 1 mg with no puffy nipples or gyno .
Then tried 5 mg for 7 month and got gyno .
So sometimes science doesnt explain everything .

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
kodbako , it was some puffy nipples ; 100 % propecia related , because i am really lean and muscular ; i notices the change during the summer . fortunately no fibrosis so i stopped propecia 1 month and apparently according to the mammography it is gone .
But do you think that applying some dht gel ( prescribed in france for puffy nipples) could harm my hair ?

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the dht gel for ur nipples but If you can find the sweet spot on ur finasteride intake then I would do it on the daily and reassess in a year.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would like to post but i am frightened to be qualified as a Norwood 3 . even the fact of tooking picture of my hair hurt me .

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride wud be of no use if it is not continued.
stopping and starting won't help at all.
just lower the dose 0.5 or 0.25 and take it EOD or every third day.
it will work to a good extent without causing any sides.
the strange fact about propecia u won't see the results immediately
so after 1 year if u see that ur hair's condition is same, then u can say that propecia is working 100% for u.

integra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had a similar situation (Pain in nipples) now I'm taking it every third day (1mg).
Seems to have improved quite a bit. Another thing, walking 40mins every day helps with sides too.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
sure i keep on receding and diffusing , despite being on 5 mg per day ( 17 month on 1 mg, 7 month on 5 mg)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the stupid thing is that on 1 mg i was perfectly fine . And now i think that after this round of 5 mg propecia , my nipple are more sensitive to oestrogen and they get puffier more easily . After 4 days of 0,5 mg they are still puffier . damn