My New Lord Hair Swiss Lace System

Abiel

Reaction score
Custom order
Swiss Lace system light density
Indian hair
Not bad but still too thick for my taste.
The Indian hair is very heavy. Should I ordered European hair next time? And reduce the hair density to 70%?
And I still can't seem to attach it properly so I'm thinking of trying a wavy hair system and combing it to the front to hide the hairline
fpXyWgB
Y7fnbdt

HairSensei

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is European but I honestly hated my real hair and prefer the Indian hair. I order my systems from LordHair exclusively now.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Abiel

To be honest, I don't think that is quite working for you. It needs to be integrated better into an overall hairstyle. At the minute it is perched on the top like something that has been added. You do occasionally see extreme undercut hairstyles like that, but it doesn't seem like an ideal choice if you are trying to deflect attention from the fact you are wearing a hair system.

I don't think the source of the hair is the issue. The density is very high, and it looks like you have buzzed the hair on the sides virtually to zero, so it is an extreme contrast. That might still work if there was a better more sculpted cut on the hair system, but at the minute it is just not integrated at all into your remaining natural hair. I would suggest you grow your sides out a bit, and get a different, more sculpted cut on the piece, probably with quite a lot of thinning.

Good luck man

Noah

Abiel

Reaction score
Hi Abiel

To be honest, I don't think that is quite working for you. It needs to be integrated better into an overall hairstyle. At the minute it is perched on the top like something that has been added. You do occasionally see extreme undercut hairstyles like that, but it doesn't seem like an ideal choice if you are trying to deflect attention from the fact you are wearing a hair system.

I don't think the source of the hair is the issue. The density is very high, and it looks like you have buzzed the hair on the sides virtually to zero, so it is an extreme contrast. That might still work if there was a better more sculpted cut on the hair system, but at the minute it is just not integrated at all into your remaining natural hair. I would suggest you grow your sides out a bit, and get a different, more sculpted cut on the piece, probably with quite a lot of thinning.

Good luck man

Noah
Thanks for the suggestions
My barber did this haircut and I agree the sides are too short I usually leave it longer and he did tried to thin it out the system but it's too heavy. The density it's the light density 80% according to lord hair but seems high to me. I have purchased stock systems from other companies that are 100% and they have less hair than this one.

Hairylossy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should just grow out the hair on the sides and it will blend in nicely. The hairline looks nice though imo.