My New 11 month 1300 graft pictures must see!! New Update!!

G

Sublime i will post some pics for you before christmas time to let you judge how it looks.

Rs i dont really at this stage see myself needing another procedure as i have had 2 now.With the results ive got so far im over the moon.Plus with the combination of proscar aswell it seems to be working just fine.
In regards to the cost of the different procedures it entirely depends on which surgeon you choose as the best will charge between$6-$8 a graft and some other surgeons can charge as low as $3 a graft.But as they say you get what you pay for.Every individual patient is a different case.

Damo

G

Harist,

From what i can see i would think that you would need another megasession of atleast 2000 grafts.I gather you had strip surgery?From what i can see the 1st procedure has given you good coverage but the 2nd procedure would really increase the density for you.WHo did your surgeon and how many grafts did you have by the way.Looks good but!Look forward to hearing back from you.

Damo

G

Harist i would say from what i can see that maybe another 1500-2000 grafts would make a huge difference to the density of it.Its always hard to tell from pictures too.

Damo

G

Guys i have updated my website now with current pics from Feb 2006.Its been 9 months since my 2nd procedure.

Damo

G

Thanks heaps Aplunk1.Do you think it has made a differcne from my 1st procedure.I'm very happy with it man!

Damo

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Of course, it has.

It's totally natural-looking, dense, and it really compliments your whole image.

Which doctor did you see?

You have the same hairstyle that I'm going for-- just kind of combing/brushing it upwards and holding it up.

It looks great man.

G

Guys thanks so much for the kind comments.I'm really pleased with the procedure and look forward to seeing some of your progress over the coming months!

Damo

G

Yep, it's always nice to see quality pics on various patients and especially when it's quality work! :D

G

Its great Gill because i have helped so many people off the internet throughout the world and have met and helped many out here in Australia too.Its really satisfying!!

Damo

G

I agree Damo and there's nothing like seeing people improve the quality of their lives because any of us with hairloss know the psychological impact it can have.

G

Couldnt agree more Gillenator.I went and had my hair styled and coloured today felt great!

Damo

G

Damo, I don't recall seeing any grey hair on you. Are you coloring to lighten the color and narrow the contrast?

G

No grey hairs yet lol.Just thought id be abit funky now that i got hair heheh.

Damo