My New 11 month 1300 graft pictures must see!! New Update!!

G

Damo,

Can't wait to see your December pics man! :)

And yes, what a great feeling it is indeed!

G

Its such a bugger now that i cant see my 2nd procedure results growing through because of the pre exsisting hair that is covering up the little new hairs growing through.Im gathering by about the 10 month mark i will be able to appreciate the 2nd procedure growth.

Damo

G

You're right Damo and BTW, I also believe that the new transplanted hair reaches it's full length "and" caliper between 12-14 months post-op. I know for myself it was like just after one year after my third procedure that suddenly I observed that my scalp in the recipient area no longer showed when my hair was dry. That was absolutely profound because it was then that not only had my transplant grown out, but now each hair was fat and providing the coverage I wanted. I also have a wide color contrast so to not notice the scalp showing through my dark hair made me estatic! :D

The recipient area was from my hairline to the mid-scalp, a grand total of 4417 grafts comprised in three procedures. So essentially it was when my new mature "fat" hairs replaced the "thin" diffused hairs and missing hairs that really produced this illusion of coverage. I think there's real close to 50% of original density and of course I listened to my first surgeon, Dr. Ron Shapiro, on going with a more mature hairline situated about 1.5 cm above my juvenile hairline. And I'm glad I listened to his sound advice because I still have some donor left! :D

G

Gill i cant wait for that moment.Its only being 5 months since my 2nd procedure so i should start to see the results id say by March next year which will make it about 10 months by then!

Damo

pete24

Reaction score
damo,

what was the name of the surgeon who did your procedure??

Are there any other great surgeons in Sydney?>

G

Hi there Pete ,my surgeon was Dr Martnick.I personally think she is one of the best top surgeons going around in the world,and definately in Australia.There are others in Australia but not as good as her results.I did years of research before choosing her so i know what im talking about.What stage you at Pete?

Damo

G

Damo,

It will be nice to see your pics this Spring man! BTW, I wrote you a response on the other forum where you were asking about potential reasons why a second hair transplant typically comes in slower than the first procedure.

Pete,

I confirm Dr. Martinik's talent and have seen other examples of her work. Have you seen Damo's recent pics on the other thread?

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
man no bull**** im pretty impressed with dr martinicks work she did an awesome job on you ..and also looking at her website she looks like the best ive seen so far ..

G

Gill thanks for your comments.I will try and post some pictures in the following months.I dont think theres to much point yet as the little hairs coming through wont take effect until about another 6 months because my exsisting hair is covering them until they grow to that length.I may put a picture up before christmas time.

Killuminati im not been bias because ive had procedures there,as i have done years of reserach on surgeons worldwide and mainly in Australia and found her work to be the best over here.

Damo

G

Hey thanks Sublime im over the moon with the results.Her work is outstanding like you said.If you ever get the chance to come down under come and visit me and look at my results in person.Once again cheers mate!

Damo

G

Guys i have been using the lasercomb in combination with my 2nd procedure and have found that the new hairs are starting to come along much quicker due to the increase activity the follicles are getting from the lasercomb.Any opinions on this?

Damo

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
Damo, You look good. The laser has nothing to do with it. Its 99% your doctor.

G

Japanbound i totally agree as i have used the lasercomb this time around with my 2nd procedure and it has definately sped up the process by stimulating the new follicles.Have you had a hair transplant perfomed too Japan?

Damo

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
damien, would love to see a more recent photo. Your last one is six months old, right?

G

Jambri i will update my website in the next couple of months as there should be more growth by then.In the meantime if you email me i have a recent picture from Septemeber if you would like to see.

Damo

RS

Reaction score
haha, I've read this thread backwards from page 16 to 7, and I read no mention of the cost involved. DOH! :evil: What is the cost of a 400/800/1200 graft transplant? Any more plans for more transplants Damien?