My hair transplant.

JaySizzle

Established Member
Reaction score
1000 grafts is not enough for coverage, let alone density. It's going to look pluggy, and see through.

NW2 2000-2500

graft count isn't indicative of actual coverage. The hair thickness and amount of multi haired grafts will determine the density and coverage. 2000-2500 seems excessive for a NW2. From what I have seen it is approx 1500 for NW2's so your numbers seem pretty inflated.

Reaction score
graft count isn't indicative of actual coverage. The hair thickness and amount of multi haired grafts will determine the density and coverage. 2000-2500 seems excessive for a NW2. From what I have seen it is approx 1500 for NW2's so your numbers seem pretty inflated.

Don't they strictly use single haired grafts in the NW2 area? In that case 2000 grafts would make some sense.

ICUman

My Regimen
Reaction score
no offense, the back of ur skull has a weird shape, did that happen naturally or were u injuried when young or something, no offense bro , hair lookin good now

It looks fine…why would you even say that?
OP, thanks for sharing your updates, look forward to more. Luckily you do have thick density hair.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks fine…why would you even say that?
OP, thanks for sharing your updates, look forward to more. Luckily you do have thick density hair.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my 7 month update my hair is starting to look decent. I've recently stopped shedding after two months as well which I'm relieved about. I've purposely taken them under the worst possible lighting which tends to highlight the bald areas. Any questions please ask.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very very nice, the transplant has blended in with the native hair. And still more improvement to come. I don't know if your hairline was pulled back or not, but I would like to see if possible. The pictures were uploaded with bad rotation but it's okay :)

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see you actually pull up your hair, so we can clearly see your follicles but that's your choice.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres definite improvement to my hair that's for sure, I'm comparing my hair to my last update. Some new hair has actually grown in (probably from the big 3 if I'm honest), I've tried to take a picture from the worst side as seen on page 2.image.jpg