My Hair Thinning Journey- Please Help Me.

Sheridan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So Ive been experiencing hair thinning for about 8-9 years now- since I was about 17 years old, and I have tried so many things such as monoxodil, Chinese herbal medicine, and numerous medications. Ive seen a dermatologist, endocrinologist, and now I am seeing a regular doctor. My hair has gotten to a point where it is not longer falling out, but there is thinness around the crown of my head. At this stage I am using more natural remedies such as castor oil, rosemary oil and massaging- but I have only recently started this so its too early for any noticeable results. Just recently I had a free consultation with Ashley and Martin- who recommended I buy their laser cap which is priced at just over $3,000. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical, and I would rather talk to someone who has actually used this to see if it worked before I forked out that much on something that may or may not work. As this person from Ashley and Martin was just a consultant- I felt like he was more interested in just selling a product, rather than getting to the root of my hair loss problem. Has anyone ever used a laser cap before? has it worked with hair re-growth? Does anyone have any recommendations I could try? PLEASE help. Every day is a struggle for me because of my hair loss.

Alyssa Thomas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Sheridan,

I’ve been living with this problem around two years already and tried different remedies too. After the unsuccessful dyeing of hair, the volume decreased, and the hair was everywhere, fell off during washing. Actually Chinese herbal medicine helped me for a short period but didn’t fix the problem.

I’m testing Biofolic now within two months and the manufacture says that it takes around 6-8 months to see results. It seems to be a new hope that will help me. I will keep you updated if get any good results.
So Ive been experiencing hair thinning for about 8-9 years now- since I was about 17 years old, and I have tried so many things such as monoxodil, Chinese herbal medicine, and numerous medications. Ive seen a dermatologist, endocrinologist, and now I am seeing a regular doctor. My hair has gotten to a point where it is not longer falling out, but there is thinness around the crown of my head. At this stage I am using more natural remedies such as castor oil, rosemary oil and massaging- but I have only recently started this so its too early for any noticeable results. Just recently I had a free consultation with Ashley and Martin- who recommended I buy their laser cap which is priced at just over $3,000. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical, and I would rather talk to someone who has actually used this to see if it worked before I forked out that much on something that may or may not work. As this person from Ashley and Martin was just a consultant- I felt like he was more interested in just selling a product, rather than getting to the root of my hair loss problem. Has anyone ever used a laser cap before? has it worked with hair re-growth? Does anyone have any recommendations I could try? PLEASE help. Every day is a struggle for me because of my hair loss.

Nano123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only real solution will be minoxidil, all the other crap does little or nothing at all. save your money and sanity and but some rogaine or Kirkland liquid

Ashleymarie20009

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi! Sorry to hear about your struggle. I just posted a new thread talking about my experience with platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections for hair growth. I have seen a lot of success with this method and it is the ONLY solution that has worked out of the many I have tried.

dr dhananjay

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are so many treatments available for hair loss. I would like to suggest you to consult qualified Dermatologist. He/She will deinitely guide you. Please take proper consultation with qualified Dermatologist.

pied piper

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it will work for you, but for me Exesio helped me with thinning hair. Don't know if it will work for you though