My hair Surgery - Done now!

newlook

Reaction score
Hello everyone..
Finally ..finally I made my mind up and underwent the hair transplant surgery 2 days ago.
Everything went well in terms of the pre and post operation tasks etc. so now it is time to wait and see what my final result would be.

Don't have all the photos yet but attached here is a picture taken after 24 hrs.

Guys, let me know from what you have seen and also through your experience how this job looks at this early stage. :)

Appreciate your help!

PS
In picture 2 is the scar left by a previous strip surgery going to be treated by SMP/micro pigmentation session at the same clinic in 2 weeks time.

surgery on 24052013-1.JPGsurgery on 24052013-2.JPG

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, the density looks to be quite low but it is difficult to see. Do you have any photos from before this hair transplant,Also how many grafts did you have placed? and Who was the doctor?

newlook

Reaction score
Results after 1 month...

hi, the density looks to be quite low but it is difficult to see. Do you have any photos from before this hair transplant,Also how many grafts did you have placed? and Who was the doctor?

Hi.. It was about 1000 grafts. The doctor was one of the DHI masters called Doctor P. Sorry, can't remember his full name right now, have forgotten it...
Attached are two photoes , one before and the other one month after the surgery.
What do you think about their work after seeing these photoes ?

Attachments

• Before_Surgery.jpg
    Before_Surgery.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 556
  • After 1 month.JPG
    After 1 month.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 635

newlook

Reaction score
After 2 months.jpgHello everyone..

It has been 2 months now since the surgery and attached is the latest photo after 2 months.
Still awaiting the full growth but it has healed very well it seems.
See attached picture.

newlook

Reaction score
Hello gents,
Attached is the image 5 months after the surgery.
Any comments/feedback on my progress pls?
Thanks a lot...
After 5 months.jpg

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but why did you have such low grafts when you have such a large balding area?

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi you are supposed to wait one full year to see the complete result/regrowth. 1000 grafts seems way too small amount to cover the whole area. however is this what you were expecting? if that's the case, congratulations!

medilook

Banned
Reaction score
cosmetically, have tons of thin hair on your scalp doesn't look much better then being bald. Sorry

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Eh, cant help but wonder why.. :thumbdown2:

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
As it is, it doesn't look good. In fact I think you'd look better if you shaved your head. On the flipside, have you tried toppik or nanogen? I've seen people with very thin hair have cosmetically good results with that. Perhaps after your hair transplant, using nanogen may be a more viable option now? Personally I think it was quite irresponsible for any surgeon to not advice against such a low number of grafts over such a wide area. That borders on negligence.

newlook

Reaction score
Here is another picture from front ..

Attachments

• After 5 months - 2.jpg
    After 5 months - 2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 483

Petchsky

Reaction score
Well the transplant worked, how was the scar treatment?

Are you planning on having another hair transplant? If so i'd concentrate on the hairline and leave the back completely

newlook

Reaction score
Aftwer 6 months

Well the transplant worked, how was the scar treatment?

Are you planning on having another hair transplant? If so i'd concentrate on the hairline and leave the back completely

Attached are the pictures after 6 months. Let me know what you think guys..
My SMP session was cancelled by DHI last minute and I am still waiting to hear of the new date. Bit disappointing though as it was scheduled for 25th Nov 2013 but still no news.

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 394

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attached are the pictures after 6 months. Let me know what you think guys..
My SMP session was cancelled by DHI last minute and I am still waiting to hear of the new date. Bit disappointing though as it was scheduled for 25th Nov 2013 but still no news.

Can I ask did you have a blog online detailing your transplant at one point?
Im just curious because I found one a while ago and the guy just tapered off finishing it and there is something about your pics that is similar to it.
good luck