My hair piece arrived. Problem solved. (shampoo)

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
UK1 said:
Meta-Monster! said:
In my opinion, male pattern baldness causes the hair that guys still do have to look 'off' or 'fake'. I'm only a Norwood 1.5 or so, and last Thursday afternoon I was suspected of wearing a piece! Since I was suspected of wearing, does that make my hair a hairpiece?

No it just means that you look like a fool, and probably need a haircut.

Just got one yesterday. I must say, my hair does look a lot better.

s.a.f

Reaction score
malibujoe said:
what about the general public that thinks wigs are just gross? the perception of a dead animal sitting on your head. i don't think that perception is there cuz the piece is detectable or not...it's cuz it's fake hair sitting on your head. im not sure how black women get away with wearing weaves and it's so acceptable...but a man wearing a piece is just a sign of weakness.

i find it hard to bite my lip when i spot spot a piece (and it's not hard). i want to crack a joke..but realize that's not cool. the fact i have yet to spot a 'perfect' one doesn't mean there are perfect ones out there that i can't spot cuz they are perfect. they don't exist. they are all detectable. probably more so to the balding guy cuz he's so aware of hair loss, etc.

Yes the general public dont think much of guys wearing wigs because they are using a fake object to try and decieve them.
Its different for women wearing wigs or weaves because they are not bald they do have their own hair they're just using it for a different style.
And yes we balding guys study other people hair way more than most people do.

CCS

Reaction score
In the few weeks since I changed my main facebook picture to the one with me wearing a piece, 2 attractive women poked me. These are complete strangers. In the 3 years I've been on facebook, only two women I knew poked me, and neither was that attractive. What do you think the odds are of the recent activity? Remember, nothing else about my profile has changed, so you can't blame it on confidence.

Fact is, if you look good, women will hit on you. If you have to make the first move because they never approach, maybe it is because you don't look good. There is no "societal standard" against women making the first move. It is just a matter of negotiation: women know that if they make the first move, you will feel desired, and you will assume you don't have to pay. So the more attractive person just waits for the less attractive person to show weakness first.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'd LOVE to see CCS's facebook page. :mrgreen:

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
In the few weeks since I changed my main facebook picture to the one with me wearing a piece, 2 attractive women poked me. These are complete strangers. In the 3 years I've been on facebook, only two women I knew poked me, and neither was that attractive. What do you think the odds are of the recent activity? Remember, nothing else about my profile has changed, so you can't blame it on confidence.

Could it be possible the girls may have mistaken your identity with someone they thought they knew, i mean i remember being on that Facebook crap and had a sh_t load of friends, sometimes i'd get friend requests and pokes from ppl i didn't know. Anyhow i left it because it's 2 soap opera.ish 4 me. I've heard of couples splitting up because of it(Facebook). I could be wrong maybe they did hit on you, you should send them a friend request and asked them out, chances are if they think your hot they'll go for it. Just try not to come of as a creep and maybe you'll be hitting a home run soon with da ladies.

Good Luck

:woot:

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, don't you want to meet someone who likes you for who you are?

Someone who is not so shallow and bases everything on your appearance?

Don't you know that there are good, accepting and kind people out there?

Is your only goal to sleep with as many "hot women" as possible?

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think CCS has more issues then anyone on this board, even HatPrisoner.

CCS good luck with those pokes man, be sure to let us all know if it materializes into sex!

s.a.f

Reaction score
blueshard said:
CCS, don't you want to meet someone who likes you for who you are?

Someone who is not so shallow and bases everything on your appearance?

Don't you know that there are good, accepting and kind people out there?

Is your only goal to sleep with as many "hot women" as possible?

Well CCS judges everyone on their appearance so they would be suited, and his goal is not to sleep with as many hot women as possible its just to sleep with a hot woman.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This thread will never end. :shakehead:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you have any recent pictures CCS of how it has been looking these days. I am very interested to see.

Thanks,

-Kiel

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Do you have any recent pictures CCS of how it has been looking these days. I am very interested to see.

Thanks,

-Kiel

yea man,id really like to see how this all turned out and also how it is from day to day,do you get paranoid ever?

s.a.f

Reaction score
He does'nt come on here anymore, but you can be sure he's up to something.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh my god he's wearing a piece now i cant belive it
haha wow hardcore