my hair is thinning again with finasteride at 19 years old

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 19 years old, I started finasteride 10 months ago, and since 1 month my hair is thinning again, I lose more hair while the effects of finasteride on my hair were incredible...I am very sad

Why is my hair getting lighter again? How can I make the finasteride work again?

Recently, I have been taking between 1mg and 2mg every day.

At the same time, I take 2.5g of nettle root, 2.5g of pumpkin seed oil, 1.250g of saw palmetto and 1.250g of African plum, so a high dosage, plus Indian and Chinese herbs known to be the best, and I do an hour of scalp massage a day! By the way every day I use 6 different shampoos!!!

Why me? I'm going to kill myself :( I've suffered too much from hair loss, I'm going crazy again after regaining my confidence, I'm only 19 :(

i need help, i come from france, in which website i could buy feminize products and minoxidil oral please :(

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You forgot the Ethiopian mandrake root. Yes, that's what you're missing. Also you need to rub them nettle branches on your scalp directly until you really FEEL those little fireballs you know? Yea that'll do the trick. I also heard Porcupine liver can help, something about the quills being an evolved form of hair so they make ours thicker.
I hope that bad will happen to you in your life

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 19 years old, I started finasteride 10 months ago, and since 1 month my hair is thinning again, I lose more hair while the effects of finasteride on my hair were incredible...I am very sad

Why is my hair getting lighter again? How can I make the finasteride work again?

At the same time, I take 2.5g of nettle root, 2.5g of pumpkin seed oil, 1.250g of saw palmetto and 1.250g of African plum, so a high dosage, plus Indian and Chinese herbs known to be the best, and I do an hour of scalp massage a day! By the way every day I use 6 different shampoos!!!

Why me? I'm going to kill myself :( I've suffered too much from hair loss, I'm going crazy again after regaining my confidence, I'm only 19 :(

i need help, i come from france, in which website i could buy feminize products and minoxidil oral please :(
Pics? its hard to advise without .....

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score

The only advise I can give you is, start dutasteride and oral minoxidil. If that doesn't work, try a topical antiandrogen like RU alongside dutasteride and minoxidil.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whilst balding isn’t what someone would hope happens to them , it’s never that bad that you should want to kill Yourself .
Please reach out to someone if you genuinely do feel this .

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only advise I can give you is, start dutasteride and oral minoxidil. If that doesn't work, try a topical antiandrogen like RU alongside dutasteride and minoxidil.
i live in france, i can't get these products..

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
i live in france, i can't get these products..
Yeah you can. I live in Spain and I get all these products. All you have to do is find a trichologist on your zone that prescribes you dutasteride and oral minoxidil. You can also buy RU online no matter where you live.

It is true that this regimen is kinda expensive but it's up to you how much you'd like to keep your hair.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you can. I live in Spain and I get all these products. All you have to do is find a trichologist on your zone that prescribes you dutasteride and oral minoxidil. You can also buy RU online no matter where you live.

It is true that this regimen is kinda expensive but it's up to you how much you'd like to keep your hair.
in spain it is easy..

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why kill yourself? Wear a hat if it's affecting you that bad

Jake1996

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You forgot the Ethiopian mandrake root. Yes, that's what you're missing. Also you need to rub them nettle branches on your scalp directly until you really FEEL those little fireballs you know? Yea that'll do the trick. I also heard Porcupine liver can help, something about the quills being an evolved form of hair so they make ours thicker.
Honestly here we go again. You’re a douche, nothing productive, just a lot of sarcastic bullying. Good for you.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finasteride probably does not work for you then, like many people.

Many people aren't positive responders.

Why do you use 6 different shampoos? That's a lot.
How often do you wash your hair?

I would suggest Microneedling once a week + topical 5% Minoxidil twice every day, but skipping the day you microneedle

Or you could try oral Minoxidil instead, or use Oral Minoxidil in combination with Microneedling and Topical Minoxidil

Also, some good vitamins to have like Zinc, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B Complex or Biotin and Vitamin B6, Vitamin C