My Grandma Is Red Pilled (and More Words For Title)

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks that's very encouraging bro. I really pray for good results, hopefully homerun

I was in the same boat without the thinning on top. You're going to be okay. Just make sure you find a good guy, see plenty of before and afters and work with someone who knows about coarse hair. I would say Turkey or Spain is a good bet, the former is cheaper and some good surgeons.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in the same boat without the thinning on top. You're going to be okay. Just make sure you find a good guy, see plenty of before and afters and work with someone who knows about coarse hair. I would say Turkey or Spain is a good bet, the former is cheaper and some good surgeons.
Yes im researching like crazy in all the biggest transplants forums in the world. Currently I consider Feriduni from Belgium or De Freitas from Spain. Hasson is good option either but Canada it's a bit far for me. I dont know about Turkey though, I hear bad stories even on the ones that considered top there, maybe with exceptions of Pekiner and Keser, but Keser does only very small cases.
If you have suggestion I will be happy, since you case was similar it's interesting to hear who was on your list, and who did you go to eventually?

The thing for is that the hairline is very important, and I really dont want to be too conservative, I want good framing, I dont mind getting FUT if it will give better yield, since I never going to shave my head.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said that bald men can never get a girl, even a pretty one. The number one top model in my country married a bald man, and there are lots more. Few weeks ago I saw a couple which look extremely weird to me - the girl was hot af, and the dude was balding, shorter than her, kinda skinny, and unattractive in general. he also didnt look rich, if this is your guess. So they exist. But I actually dont understand why, sure - money, status, other physical and personality traits are also important, but is it really that hard for women like those to find someone who have all of it? plus fuking hair?? I dont know, I guess some woman dont have problem with bald guys. I personally think all bald guys look like trash, at the average case, and 'just not attractive' at the good case. If I was a woman I wouldnt fuking look at their direction. Sorry if it harsh, maybe the fact that I suffer hairloss have a part in this, but thats me.

I wonder where you are from? in my country the top (or one of the top) model is also married to a bald guy

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
The title is just a joke of course and I dont usually use these stupid terms, but it was funny incident.
Few days ago I visited my 85 years old grandma and have a little talk. She was telling me about my female cousin which I didnt see in 15 years. she is 32, finished med school. So she told me she is living with some guy, who is also a doctor, and first thing she noted is that he is bald, lol, she said that in a tone like 'why she is dating a bald guy?' man.... even at her age it's the first thing that pops up.
And it's not like she is some 'progressive' grandma, just a standard old school 85yo grandma, she is pretty smart tho.

Anyway... ye hairloss sucks

My only question is why isn't he humpinh hotter and younger?

32? Has he not heard of the wall? Autism? Early child delay?

Even if Charlie brown hair, he can do better.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy works in a high income high prestige job, probably a really decent chap as well and all your grandma obsesses about is a single flaw in his appearance. Absolutely superficial thot behaviour, hate to break it to you.

I'd be Doctor Weibsteining of slinging D. He's a doctor. Why post wall women?