My Fue Scar Repairs - Fue/bht - Dr Mwamba

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HCG mimics LH, FSH and TSH (hence it's used for fertility, FSH triggers sperm production)

You need to do your research buddy.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 months

Attachments

• 5 months.jpg
    5 months.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 189

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all, I did the right side first and slept on my left side and 8 days later I did the other side.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good Mustang. Have you ever done a overall before/after of your procedures? What was your actual loss pattern that was filled in with 8000+ graphs?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of the front, hairline, temples, zone 1 and 2. Zone 3 is half native half implanted and so is the crown.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think you could have recovered to the same extent without the transplants? Using some hardcore regimen of RU, dutasteride, oral minoxidil?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. my first hair transplant was over 15 years ago
Back then these options weren't available.

I believe that if I would have RU, Topical Dutasteride and Mesotherapy at hand at the time I probably only would have needed to do my hairline and could have saved all the rest. I still have some native hair to save so I guess we will know the answer soon since I will start TRT and my male pattern baldness will be accelerated

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. my first hair transplant was over 15 years ago
Back then these options weren't available.

I believe that if I would have RU, Topical Dutasteride and Mesotherapy at hand at the time I probably only would have needed to do my hairline and could have saved all the rest. I still have some native hair to save so I guess we will know the answer soon since I will start TRT and my male pattern baldness will be accelerated

Good point, you may find out soon. Is TRT worth it though if it may have a bad effect on the hair? I suppose your regimen should be enough to be protective