My Fue Scar Repairs - Fue/bht - Dr Mwamba | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

My Fue Scar Repairs - Fue/bht - Dr Mwamba

Discussion in 'Hair Transplant FUE Before and After Photos' started by Mustang, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Mustang

Mustang New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey Guys,

I hope you find this case interesting. There are not many cases like this on the internet and it will hopefully give you an insight on what can be achieved.

I have had over 10 FUE surgeries over the past 14 years with over 8.500 extractions, all FUE. My results have been wonderful but my donor has suffered some heavy battering. My goal is to achieve an homogenous look on my donor area by adding 400-600 grafts to spots with larger scars and less density mixing nape and BHT hair. Nape as a very low coverage value on the top of our hair but is good enough to improve the gaps on the donor area. The second step will be performing SMP to hide the smaller scars and as a final touch up.

I have choosen Dr Mwamba as he has extensive FUE and BHT experience and I already had a good result on my frontal scalp with him. Surgery will be tomorrow in Brussels. I will update pictures accordingly.

Current situation:

FUE-SCARS.jpg

2. todaystheday

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    10 surgeries in 14 years?! Wow! That must have been expensive. Back of your head looks fine to me, I wouldn't have noticed 1 let alone 10 surgeries!

3. S14a

S14a Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Agreed, try and forget about it...I bet 99/100 wouldnt even think it was thin

4. pegasus2

pegasus2 Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's a lot of FUE.