My Fue Scar Repairs - Fue/bht - Dr Mwamba

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm all set for the second pass on July 15th.

Another 250-300 FUE will be extracted from denser areas and another 400 BHT will be added into thinned areas.

I'm planing on getting SMP as well on the donor after 6 months when results of re-stocking are final

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update, 6 months.

Pretty much an homogeneous looking donor at this stage. Most of the BHT implanted on scars grew.

Hair was cut very short yesterday and I can't seem to tell there was been so much work done, much less 8K and from where I started.

This was the state of my donor after 8.000 grafts

Before-any-surgery-with-Mwamba.jpg

Now after 2 sessions with Dr Mwamba

IMG-8626-1.jpg

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just had a second pass at the clinic. Right side, 520 BHT.
Next week we will do the left.

Second-Pass.jpg

Last edited:

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great! Could you do a Close Up from the BHT? Would like to see how it blends in

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No but if you email him that is the new pricing moving forward for the Brussels clinic.

For the Atlanta clinic it's 6 USD for FUE and 8 USD for BHT but it saves on the travelling to Europe, etc..

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months vs 3 months and 2 weeks
Things are starting to look a little better. BHT filling the gaps.
Still a long way to go

Attachments

• IMG-3407.jpg
    IMG-3407.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 175
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 159

Waves

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Mustang, I am considering having a hair transplant in Belgium and I am looking for the best surgeon there. Dr Mwamba definitely looks like a good option.
In one of your previous posts you said that you did not have a good experience with Dr L., is my understanding correct ? If yes what happened ?
Thanks

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a good results with Dr Lupanzula
He is a good surgeon
My bad experience was due to the lack of response when I developed some issues down the line
I was actually completely ignored for months despite several emails
His work is good and I believe he is a good man but I was not happy with the post care. I don't want to go into further details

Dr Feriduni and Dr Mwamba was a much better experience

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did a few years of oral finasteride, had extreme sides.
Gyno (had to be surgically removed). Lost of libido. Prostate pain. Extreme brain fog and fatigue. No erections
Switched to topical finasteride. Same sides even with the lower dose when used with DMI.
Switched to topical finasteride without DMI. 0.05%, absolute lowest dose. No side effects but did not stop hair loss either.
Switched to topical dutasteride 1%. (2mg per ml). Completely stopped hair loss. No side effects. I use it once a month to not allow build up
Only side effect I get is a little anxiety the first 2 days when waking up after applying it. Then it goes away.

Blood-work confirmed DHT levels are down 40% but my testosterone is also lower so it could be reducing less than that.

I believe you need a minimum of DHT to function without brain fog and libido. As long as you keep it on the low spectrum or a little below minimums you will function fine and halt the hair loss. My scalp DHT reduction is probably in the 90% area as the enzyme converts on hair follicles as well and the molecular weight (530 kda) allows dutasteride to remain there.

I want to go on TRT this year to get my levels back to 800-900 which was my natural test level at age 30. On the high of the spectrum.
I want my DHT to remain below 250 and estrogen below 60.

Right now my test is 470 (low). Free test is 10 (extremely low but withing range), DHT is 170 (below minimum) and Estrogen 40 (healthy)

I'm 34.
But did you checked your LH ? You first need to know if is primary or secondary hypogonadysm . Also, what about estrogen, free testosterone , etc ? You might want to try other things first before kill your testicles ( that is basically what you do with TRT )

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But did you checked your LH ? You first need to know if is primary or secondary hypogonadysm . Also, what about estrogen, free testosterone , etc ? You might want to try other things first before kill your testicles ( that is basically what you do with TRT )

LH is fine. I checked all blood marks. HCG will keep your balls alive...

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
LH is fine. I checked all blood marks. HCG will keep your balls alive...
"LH is fine. I checked all blood marks. HCG will keep your balls alive"
Really not so easy , as HCG do nothing for FSH . Basically , with HCG you are mimic LH but not FSH.