My Friend's Gf Broke Up With Him Because Of His Balding Combover

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this story on the main page last week and I wanna share this sad story. Unfortunately, he was my friend who has been in a relationship with this girl for 4 years, (they're both 28 now) but all those years he's been diffusing really bad and keep doing this nasty combover, and he's been a hat prisoner in almost all pictures. I mean literally, all their pics together is he's been wearing a hat. In the beach, mall, restaurant, even weddings. Sadly he said to me that the girl broke up with him coz she can't stand his look anymore, she wants him to just shave it off or get a neat haircut but my friend isn't brave enough to accept it and show the world his diffusing dome. He told me that it is the major reason coz she is getting pressured by people and they are getting irritated why he is always wearing a hat. And also the friends of this girl always notices and keeps asking her why he always wear a cap all the time, and even joke and said "don't tell me that in your wedding day, he'll still be wearing a cap lol". That's pretty depressing and I feel bad for my friend. Now his ex gf has a new boyfriend after just 1 month, who has a normal hair, not really thick, and can't deny she's been getting banged by him already, while my friend is somewhere alone wearing a hat.

Here are pics of my friend and her now ex gf. This is actually depressing. Apparently he is the epitome of a hat prisoner.

vztwbf0-jpg.jpg

xiYiwLF.jpg

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
she wants him to just shave it off or get a neat haircut b

I know it hurts but women have their own tastes and... there is no accounting for tastes.
He should have shaved it.
Life sucks, I know, but we need to give in every now and then.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
She broke up with him because of his combover - not because he’s going bald - so it was his choice. No sympathy.

LOL will you drop your gf is she has a bad haircut? or try to camouflage acne with make up? degenerate

this section is turned into sh*t because of copers and deniers like you and mods politic

a year ago OP post would have much more support

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
She broke up with him because of his combover - not because he’s going bald - so it was his choice. No sympathy.

> "she" broke with "him" because "he" wore leg prothesis – not because "he" lost "his" leg – so it was his choice

total imbecile logic

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now his ex gf has a new boyfriend after just 1 month, who has a normal hair

of course she has

there are plenty of asian guys with great hair and it's easy as never for a girl to find a new dick

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
copers and deniers like you

You’re a semi-literate angry Indian who beats his microdick to white women he’ll never have. Any residual shitness on the forum is down to dullards like you and their limited vocabulary of “Chad”, “Stacey”, “cope”, “red pill”, etc. Do yourself a favour, go read about the Rotherham rape gangs. I know rape is a national sport in your part of the world, so it should be a real turn on for a subhuman bitter virgin like you.

INT

Reaction score
LOL will you drop your gf is she has a bad haircut? or try to camouflage acne with make up? degenerate

this section is turned into sh*t because of copers and deniers like you and mods politic

a year ago OP post would have much more support

That's the word I was looking for; coper!

I am kind of making this list of words that are commonly used by simple-minded buthurt young men on this forum that might help to recognize them immediately so you can disqualify them from any discussion about life, women and relationships immediately.

Coper was one of them.

Thanks!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm not sure about this. I have no problem at all with hat prisoners. But, this guy wasn't in incredible shape, didn't have a great jaw. Unless he was/is very rich and successful or equivalently tall, the people on here would say that, as a bald guy, he doesn't "deserve" (according to society, women etc.) to have a girlfriend. But, on the other hand, he began with her while he had hair and all he had to do was maintain things with her while going bald. This is considerably easier than getting a girlfriend while bald, which may well be impossible. So I think that he should have tried everything in his power to keep things going with her. So I only feel a limited amount of sympathy for this guy. Firstly, at age 24, he had enough hair to get a gf. Secondly, at age 28, he didn't try everything in his power (here that would be shaving it, as per her request) to keep things going with her.

We don't know whether things would have gone differently if he had shaved his head and removed his hat a little, but he ought to have tried it. Doesn't he care more about sticking with her and the two of them being together than avoiding shame, humiliation and potential insecurity if he tried shaving it and removing the hat? She probably asked the same question in a different way when nexting him. "Doesn't he care more about the two of us being together than maintaining his comfortable hat prisoner life?"

We shouldn't judge because we really don't know what would have happened if he had shaved his head and removed his hat. Many women on Youtube have threatened to leave their boyfriend after something like this, and they were usually NW1 or NW2 men who had a nice looking buzzed head. It could have been inevitable.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If an already just average guy is losing his hair, he will be getting into the bottom of the sexual market and women will drop him. Its the same as when your already average girlfriend suddenly gets obese. The story is, women are shallow too. True love would be if a woman stays despite her man going bald.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the word I was looking for; coper!

I am kind of making this list of words that are commonly used by simple-minded buthurt young men on this forum that might help to recognize them immediately so you can disqualify them from any discussion about life, women and relationships immediately.

Coper was one of them.

Thanks!

It might be interesting to examine what’s being implied with the terms “denier” and “coper”.

First of all denier. We must assume they think we’re either in denial about our hair own loss or - most relevant - that we deny the effect hair loss is having on a certain individual. As far as me personally, I’m a NW3V and I actually still get compliments on my hair. Admittedly I’m blessed with a ridiculously thick donor which I’ve grown out - against the blanket (bad) advice of this forum - and I’ve tied it up in a man bun. This obviously completely exposes my frontal recession, but my crown loss is completely obscured. Just the other day a workman shouted out “it’s Gareth Bale!” as I walked past. It was a slight affront, but he pointedly didn’t say “look at that balding loser trying to look like Gareth Bale”. And he could have.

As far as others go, am I denying that advanced balding on a guy in his twenties is a negative? Of course not. It must be an awful, confidence sapping event. But I still maintain that advanced balding guys can do well with women because I see it regularly. Admittedly they tend to be white and have other compensatory attributes, but I definitely see it quite frequently. Most of the guys on this forum don’t seem to merely desire a girlfriend, though. They want casual sex with multiple 18 year old 10/10s and don’t seem to realise most men never get that: including full heads.

As for coper, what am I coping with? I’ve been on finasteride since 20th May 2017 and I’m confident I’ve arrested my hair loss and I will tentatively suggest I’ve already reversed it somewhat. The frontal area is definitely looking stronger and my sideburns (I keep them long John Lennon style) are beginning to resemble my teenage years. The ketoconazole (Regenepure DR) is clearly helping and I still have minoxidil up my sleeve should I need to add it to my regimen. I’m 34 and still regularly attract women ten years younger than me. Are they 10/10 “Staceys”? No, but if I must rate them they’re probably 6/7 out of 10. Before I get accused of humblebrag, I say this only to demonstrate how ridiculous the “cope” accusation is to me.

As for coping by minimising the problems of others, this is also unsustainable. I will never meet any of you, so frankly I don’t particularly care how your life unfolds (beside @doubleindemnity , he’s a dude). It’s just your complaints are so at odds with my experience that I can’t help think you have other problems which you are delegating fully on to hair loss. You also have unrealistic expectations.

I will conclude by returning to the OP. As far as we know, balding wasn’t the immediate problem but rather the guy’s reaction to it. Taken at face value, he lost his girlfriend on his own terms, i.e. it was a choice.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Yeah some guys on here simply cannot live with the idea that some people actually make (dating) life work despite their hair related shortcomings.

"B-b-b-but life is unfair and women are big bad meanies! You are just a cuck!"

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She probably ditched him for wearing that stupid f*****g hat all of the time.
People who live under baseball caps and beanies just scream "Insecurity" to me and they instantly lose all my respect.

If you wear a baseball cap and you're not playing baseball, you look an idiot.
If you wear a beanie in the middle of summer, you look an idiot.

another reason why hair loss is just so damn heartbreaking

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
People who live under baseball caps and beanies just scream "Insecurity" to me and they instantly lose all my respect.

Disagree. All hat prisoners deserve love. Not necessarily romantic love, but love from people like us. The hat prisoner doesn't think that he's fooling anybody with his hat. He just wants people to think "he has hair loss but he's probably making a big deal over nothing." This way, he, as a NW6, fools people into thinking that he's a NW3. Then of course people will treat him better with the hat.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
drugs/plugs/rugs
I think you could be onto something there with that name.,in the future we could have hair loss stalls in the middle aisles of shopping centres. Some dodgy dealer with a -2 Norwood selling all sorts. Picture Total Recall

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

+1

To add, whenever I have gone through a break up it’s after ignoring her constant nagging.

The guy in the OP had a choice, listen to her or the highway, he chose the highway. After a while every guy becomes pussy whipped by women.

But on a serious note, why people are not taking baldness seriously medically is so frustrating. This is just another example of the psychological impact it has.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a semi-literate angry Indian who beats his microdick to white women he’ll never have. Any residual shitness on the forum is down to dullards like you and their limited vocabulary of “Chad”, “Stacey”, “cope”, “red pill”, etc. Do yourself a favour, go read about the Rotherham rape gangs. I know rape is a national sport in your part of the world, so it should be a real turn on for a subhuman bitter virgin like you.

Racist

Coming from an Indian that has dated/slept with different white women. Ironically, started getting my best results after hair loss.

Thank f*** they all aren’t as bigoted as you.