My Friend's Gf Broke Up With Him Because Of His Balding Combover

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was this necessary for? Let's see how you look then.

what? just saying how it is. i forgot to mention that he is quite high bodyfat too. you cant be balding guy with a double chin in the making and be honestly suprised if your girlfriend leaves you. you might cant controll your hairloss but you can sure do controll if your jaw blends right in with your neck or not

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
what? just saying how it is. i forgot to mention that he is quite high bodyfat too. you cant be balding guy with a double chin in the making and be honestly suprised if your girlfriend leaves you. you might cant controll your hairloss but you can sure do controll if your jaw blends right in with your neck or not
Who asked for all of this though? He most likely looks better than you.

If you're gonna mock someone online like that for no reason, you might as well show us how much better you look, or you're a dickless pussy straight up.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who asked for all of this though? He most likely looks better than you.

If you're gonna mock someone online like that for no reason, you might as well show us how much better you look, or you're a dickless pussy straight up.

you think i care of the opinion of a lowlife like you lol? i came back after over half a year and nothing has changed has you. still following me like a dog. you are easily the biggest loser on this site. in case you feel the need to respond to this dont expect me to read your answer because we already been through this if i remember correctly. i already wrote everything down in that regard so no need in repeating myself. its just boring.

and i mocked sh*t. just pointed that even with full hair he wouldnt be a male model. stop being the forum police here lol. take a chill pill

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
you think i care of the opinion of a lowlife like you lol? i came back after over half a year and nothing has changed has you. still following me like a dog. you are easily the biggest loser on this site. in case you feel the need to respond to this dont expect me to read your answer because we already been through this if i remember correctly. i already wrote everything down in that regard so no need in repeating myself. its just boring.

and i mocked sh*t. just pointed that even with full hair he wouldnt be a male model. stop being the forum police here lol. take a chill pill
Lol this lil dude is HURT. This site is full of self proclaimed "losers" and I'm not even one of them, you don't know me you're just angry

You give off serial killer vibes, probably got aspergers tbh. Your response was completely irrelevant and you circled around the point that I made, which only proved it to be 100% true at the end. Ofc you pretend you aren't gonna read this.

You tried to bully a random dude online and ended up looking like a pussy. There is no way you are much better looking or having more success than him, keep those petty "advices" to yourself and sod off. I rest my case.

Last edited: