My First System - Need Some Guidance

Tundra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
First of all I would like to say that you have a great forum here and that I spent quite some time reading through all of the different topics. Really informative and it finally helped me to decide that I would love to go with a system myself.

My situation: I do live in Canada and I am turning 31 in a few weeks. I was using Minoxidil for almost 4 years now, when I noticed that it was not working as great anymore. It is to say that my natural wavy&curly hair (dark brown tone) started thinning slowly but surely almost 8 years ago already. Due to my wavy hear that curled when it had a certain length, I could cover the areas up though quite good for many years. It started at the temples first, then the back of the head and now it thinned out quite a big area on top of the head as well.
Toppik helped me a lot during the last 2 years and I am still using it. With Toppik it is barely noticeable other than in the temple area.I do a lot of sports and sweat a lot - therefore the front of my head just looks weird when the powder starts to crumble a bit and it doesn't take long to create a black mess on my forehead then.

I fought long enough with it and decided that I really would love to try out a system now. I just don't know where to acquire it from and what else I need to be aware of. After reading a bit on here I think that a lace system might be the right choice? As I said i do a lot of sports and I get warm really easy so sweat would be a constant issue I would have to face.Then I would need it to be curvy & curly like my natural hair used to be. I still got spots on the top of my head where I have those natural curvy locks and therefore a sample should not be an issue. And I would like to receive the new system within the next 2 months I guess. Sadly I don't know any trustworthy shops and sources.

So I think that's the most important information right now. I do appreciate every help and guidance you can provide me. Appreciate it.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Tundra, welcome. I would definitely recommend lace if you are sporty and sweaty. There are some pretty well-reviewed places in Canada. I will send you a PM with some ideas.

Noah