My Experimental Treatments Story (Bimatoprost+RU)

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
Im not sure I understand this, I thought CB was supposed to be the next big topical AA surpassing RU in every way. Why still use RU if you could just use CB every day?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
big3nme said:
smitysmity said:
big3nme said:
You could probably mix them together but I'd rather spread it out because I don't think you need to use CB every day for it to be effective and I might as well use another AA on the off days to cover all my bases.

Which other AA?

C'mon smit, you should know what Im up to by now :p

I'm alternating RU/CB every other day. Still using Bim daily in the mornings and then RU or CB at night depending on what day it is. So many hairs sprouting I can't believe it, just wish I could fast forward a few months.

Thought you were using another one with CB and RU. My hairs that are sprouting are way to weak. They keep falling out and aren't stable. I think I'm shedding 50 baby hairs a day. It's been consistently like this for 3 weeks.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
Nuli said:
Im not sure I understand this, I thought CB was supposed to be the next big topical AA surpassing RU in every way. Why still use RU if you could just use CB every day?

Ideally (and probably) I could just use CB. This is more of a way to hedge my bets.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Nuli said:

1). We don't have a proven vehicle with CB yet. Without a proven vehicle, CB could be inefficient or not working properly at all. It will take 6 to 12 months to find a proven effective vehicle versus RU which has one and is confirmed working with that vehicle.

2). We still need to hear people are getting proven results. Yes trials show that it's a killer anti androgen, but we need feedback from a bulk amount of people on this board.

I wouldn't stop RU for CB especially with how well RU has been doing for pretty much everyone who is using it. Actually, I don't think I have heard any negative feedback from RU.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
I wouldn't stop RU for CB especially with how well RU has been doing for pretty much everyone who is using it. Actually, I don't think I have heard any negative feedback from RU.

Exactly.

If we could use CB (with a proven vehicle, thing that we can't now) I don't see a reason to stop RU.

Maybe, the only one it's the economic point, but after years of minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, ketoconazole, etc, etc... I think that $300-400 or €200-250 every 4-6 months it's not a big deal...

RU works. CB probably too. That's what we know at this point.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
I forgot it.

Big3, which vehicle are you using in the CB? Cream?

PS: The new hair or the thicker hair, how long you've lost it?

:bravo:

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
I forgot it.

I am using an eth/pg/water vehicle at 40%/30%/30% and 1% CB applied EOD.

Not sure what that last comment/question means? I see new hair sprouting and I imagine my existing hair is getting thicker. Im 24 years old now and noticed my hair loss when I was 20.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
big3nme said:
peloncete1989 said:
I forgot it.

I am using an eth/pg/water vehicle at 40%/30%/30% and 1% CB applied EOD.

Not sure what that last comment/question means? I see new hair sprouting and I imagine my existing hair is getting thicker. Im 24 years old now and noticed my hair loss when I was 20.

1) So, you're using a liquid vehicle with the CB? I thought was only possible with cream.

2) Sorry for the last comment, my English sometimes it's not good enough.

But your answer it's the answer I looked for.

Thankyou.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
I forgot it.

There are very few who are using the cream.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll be focusing more on growth stimulants myself this month since I use what is probably the top 4 out of 5 anti androgens.

Right now I am considering combining Dermatopoietin + Bimatoprost + Minoxidil 15% + AHK-CU + Latanaprost into one big topical solution. We keep talking about how you need an anti androgen to stop hair loss, but I personally believe a super strong growth stimulant will grow your hair faster than DHT can break it down.

Ende

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
I personally believe a super strong growth stimulant will grow your hair faster than DHT can break it down.
Yeah, that's why minoxidil will work on its own. At least for a while.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
smitysmity said:
I personally believe a super strong growth stimulant will grow your hair faster than DHT can break it down.
Yeah, that's why minoxidil will work on its own. At least for a while.

Maybe for 2 years tops, but usually 3 to 12 months. Eventually Minoxidil loses it's effect and while you still need to maintain it, DHT is going to ultimately comeback and beat Minoxidil.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree about the growth stims smitty. I really can't wait for AHK-cu. I will probably just use AHK+minoxidil+Bim as my growth stim and keep CB+RU for my AA. I think that will suffice based on what I'm seeing on my scalp right now.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
Have you tried Kane's RU, Big?

My very first order of RU (over a year ago) was from Kane based on el_dut's recommendation at the time. That was my only order from him and I never renewed, just stopped using it.

My last 2 orders have been from OC. The second one I just got last week the RU is not a fine powder but much more granular like sugar. It worries me and I'm not actually positive I'll use it. We'll see when the time comes, still have 2g of my first batch of RU.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
1) Can I ask where is bimatoprost buyed?

I mena, I can buy bimatoprost for leashes...but I guess you aren't using this kind of bimatoprost.

2) How is your progress going, Big3? Still the regrowth? Thickering?

Thanks.