my dermmatch is strange

frenchair

Reaction score
Hello
i'm french so sorry for my english ...
i used dermmatch, i have short hair but i have a problem with this concealer ...
when i applied my colour on my head, it's ok but after 5 minutes the aspect on my head changed ... the colour is different and not uniform ...
a solution ?
thanks

snowm

Reaction score
try to mix the different colors available to match the natural color of your hair. I use dermach too, i mix black and dark brown.

frenchair

Reaction score
Thanks snowm ...
but in fact my problem is not really color ...
color is good ...
problem is when i applied this concealer, it's uniform ...
but when it dried, dermmatch isn't uniform any more ...
there are holes ...
i don't know if that's clear
sorry i'm a real spanish cow with my english ...
bye
snowm said:
try to mix the different colors available to match the natural color of your hair. I use dermach too, i mix black and dark brown.

scarred

Reaction score
frenchair said:
Thanks snowm ...
but in fact my problem is not really color ...
color is good ...
problem is when i applied this concealer, it's uniform ...
but when it dried, dermmatch isn't uniform any more ...
there are holes ...
i don't know if that's clear
sorry i'm a real spanish cow with my english ...
bye
snowm said:

okay, so if I understand correctly, when you apply it, it seems to be covering the thinging area's very well, but when it dries up, it doesn't cover as well as you thought it would. is that correct?

oh, and don't be ashamed of your English, if it's not your native language, nobody will expect you to speak/write it fluently. (it isn't my native language either, I'm Dutch (et je parle un petit peu français ausi ;)))

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
Try this: When you applied it onto your scalp and it dried, take a towel and rub it softly over your scalp. The color gets more even then. If you think that it doesn't conceal enough put on another layer, wait til it dried and do the same again. That should work.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Try to apply it dry without water. Or use only a very small amount of water.