My Confidence Is Back! Thanks To Smp

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry but it looks bad. very unatural. however for you the good thing is that you look quite good facially and may able to pull it off bald as well

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day. I used to be suicidal over my shiny, pasty, bald white head. I used to think no woman would ever think I was attractive or virile again. Being in my 20s still, this was a huge crushing blow. I tried a hair system, and it made things even worse, I was so self conscious. I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Then I found out about SMP and researched it for awhile. Eventually I decided to go for it, and I couldn't be happier that I did.

I wanted to share the results of my SMP after 3 sessions with you guys. I'm so excited, and love how it turned out and I'm very grateful to Kelly and Singh at Vinci Hair in Toronto for their excellent work and customer service. Cost for me was $4150 USD which included as many sessions as I wanted until happy with it, then a complementary session which I can use within 5 years of my last session in the initial treatment plan.

I'm so glad to have my confidence back! No more hiding under hats, no more feeling like sh*t and talking down to myself in the mirror. No more running away from the world. I think I look youthful again, and my hope is that in the subconscious minds of women, when they do that split second judgment they do for every guy, my head will register more as "shaved young guy" than "bald old guy" (a difference that I'm sure many of you are acutely aware of, one only those who know the pain of balding are aware of). I know for sure they'll at least be able to perceive my newfound contentedness and confidence in myself!
Congrats mate. Looks decent and half the readon you feel better is because you got off your arse and done something about it

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Need to not overdue it, better to look balding with smp than a thick Norwood 1 illusion who shaves by "choice".

Certainly combining with FUE would be ideal to give the 3D effect needed to pass the illusion better.

Don't know why guys here try to go for perfection, just go for good enough to get out of the "bald guy" category....after that point everything else comes into play.
This. Excellent post

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the camera but it just looks a little bit unnatural, actually looks better in the before photos.
But then again the average normal person isn't a Norwood watcher like us lol

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day. I used to be suicidal over my shiny, pasty, bald white head. I used to think no woman would ever think I was attractive or virile again. Being in my 20s still, this was a huge crushing blow. I tried a hair system, and it made things even worse, I was so self conscious. I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Then I found out about SMP and researched it for awhile. Eventually I decided to go for it, and I couldn't be happier that I did.

I wanted to share the results of my SMP after 3 sessions with you guys. I'm so excited, and love how it turned out and I'm very grateful to Kelly and Singh at Vinci Hair in Toronto for their excellent work and customer service. Cost for me was $4150 USD which included as many sessions as I wanted until happy with it, then a complementary session which I can use within 5 years of my last session in the initial treatment plan.

I'm so glad to have my confidence back! No more hiding under hats, no more feeling like sh*t and talking down to myself in the mirror. No more running away from the world. I think I look youthful again, and my hope is that in the subconscious minds of women, when they do that split second judgment they do for every guy, my head will register more as "shaved young guy" than "bald old guy" (a difference that I'm sure many of you are acutely aware of, one only those who know the pain of balding are aware of). I know for sure they'll at least be able to perceive my newfound contentedness and confidence in myself!
Your delusional. Everyone can see its a tatto. Your not fooling anyone

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the camera but it just looks a little bit unnatural, actually looks better in the before photos.
But then again the average normal person isn't a Norwood watcher like us lol
I like the after pics better. It doesn't look completely natural to me of course, but better and he does look younger to me.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the after pics better. It doesn't look completely natural to me of course, but better and he does look younger to me.
yeah i feel like it stands out to us more only because we're looking for inconsistencies, the average person would never be able to tell it was a SMP and not his actual hairline. Definitely made him look younger, like he just got out of military or something

ScalpIH

My Regimen
Reaction score

You look good, man! Glad to hear how SMP changed your life.