My Conclusion About Androgenetic Alopecia In This Short Journey

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is one thing worse than being bald is to be bald and miserable. This condition undoubtedly puts someone on the edge. The more I read about Androgenetic Alopecia and its research, the more discouraged I get. The more I interact with Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers, the more involved I feel and consequently more sad. It’s a vicious cycle that led me not only to mild depression but also showcased some serious drug cocktails that I could easily fall for if I wasn’t fully aware of their short and long term consequences.

I know now that I will remain bald for ever. I accept it and the difficulties it poses in my personal life. I also bought some razors and shaving cream. Let this be one of the many obstacles in life, we sure don’t have only one.

Farewell sufferers of Androgenetic Alopecia. May you all be blessed with hair in this life or the next.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is one thing worse than being bald is to be bald and miserable. This condition undoubtedly puts someone on the edge. The more I read about Androgenetic Alopecia and its research, the more discouraged I get. The more I interact with Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers, the more involved I feel and consequently more sad. It’s a vicious cycle that led me not only to mild depression but also showcased some serious drug cocktails that I could easily fall for if I wasn’t fully aware of their short and long term consequences.

I know now that I will remain bald for ever. I accept it and the difficulties it poses in my personal life. I also bought some razors and shaving cream. Let this be one of the many obstacles in life, we sure don’t have only one.

Farewell sufferers of Androgenetic Alopecia. May you all be blessed with hair in this life or the next.
Why don't you get a hair system? They look great if done properly.

Reaction score
Iirc that's not you in your avatar buddy?

Either way, truthfully, baldness never really looks too terrible face on. But a topographical or rear view expose that bullshit nauseating tightened drum skin look that's hard to stomach. At least for me.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At least you got a good hair shape man, my head is just too fat and short. looksbadman

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could swear you said otherwise in a different post. If you think I ruled it out because of model tier looks you are mistaken though, just my memory.

You memory is right.

This guy seems to have some serious mental helath problem...
He sometimes plays the role of a womanizer nobody belives or he is a crybaby which is searching for a way to accept baldness.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Hey man @Heinrich Harrer I looked at your Instagram profile. Do you really manage to date successfully looking like that? Your head shape is worse and physique comparable or worse than mine. Not saying that there's anything wrong; you look great but, in my experience, it's not good looking enough to date successfully.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man @Heinrich Harrer I looked at your Instagram profile. Do you really manage to date successfully looking like that? Your head shape is worse and physique comparable or worse than mine. Not saying that there's anything wrong; you look great but, in my experience, it's not good looking enough to date successfully.

I’m not gonna lie, it’s a tough world out there for light bulbs. Any tips?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I’m not gonna lie, it’s a tough world out there for light bulbs. Any tips?

I don't have any tips but if there's a way to date successfully as a bald loser, I'll find it. It seems to me, however, that it is not possible if you are bald and not tall. I have tried being in shape, being healthy and having a good head shape, dressing a bit more stylishly, being smart and none of it has worked thus far. Next, I'm going to try to make some money to see if that makes a difference. I don't think that it will until one is worth the equivalent of at least half a million US dollars. I'll definitely report back to this board if I figure it out.