My Challenge To Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55, Bryan did admit that his hair is now "definitely worse" than in those photos so we can safely assume that Prox-N may work to similar efficacy or slightly below Minoxidil. So Bryan and HT55 you two can be the best of online buddies and get on well without future argument. Case closed? :bravo:

Obsidian

Reaction score

Obsidian

Reaction score

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian, the guy you're linking to there is using Proxiphen which contains minoxidil.

Plenty of people have managed to halt their hairloss for years, using minoxidil alone, that could be all that is happening with Brix there.

Basically there's no proof that Proxiphen, which contains minoxidil works any better than generic Minoxidil which would cost about 20 times less. ($5/month rather than $100/month).

There's no evidence Prox-N (no minoxidil) does anything at all.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UunoTurhapuro said:
HT55, Bryan did admit that his hair is now "definitely worse" than in those photos so we can safely assume that Prox-N may work to similar efficacy or slightly below Minoxidil.

So he says his hair is worse ? Ok that MUST BE TRUE, lol

How about Bryan posts a photo of his hair today to show us ?

It's been 14 years since those photos were taken, Bryan should have lost quite a bit of hair in that time but just for kicks how about he shows us ?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57116&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=BrixMI6&start=0

I forgot about this guy's story which IMO proves that while dr. P's products are expensive, they do work. As well as propecia, not really but thevguy looks like he is maintaining which is better than nothing.

Terrible picture quality so you can't really tell what his hair looks like, also the dead on shots are worthless.

Proxiphen has minoxidil in it, lets see some pics 18 months off Propecia. Also we would need a before Propecia photo to see how his hair looked back then.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
HT55....breathe dude. Relax.

Since your a mod why not call out Bryan on his MORONIC statement that his bald spot might have filled had he kept using Prox n more than 2 years instead of worrying about a guy who is trying to bring out the truth ?

Again, why did he stop using it if it was working ?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
HT55 said:
What happened to the "unquestionably more effective than any other product out there" statement you have been making for about a DECADE ?

Dr. Proctor was comparing his product to PROPECIA, you moron, not "any other product out there". Are you freaking illiterate??

Still waiting for you to tell me what works better than Propecia, as I said before I have seen quite a few threads on different forums where people switched back to Propecia because they lost hair on Adodart

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Cassin said:
HT55....breathe dude. Relax.

Since your a mod why not call out Bryan on his MORONIC statement that his bald spot might have filled had he kept using Prox n more than 2 years instead of worrying about a guy who is trying to bring out the truth ?

Another one of your LIES. I never said any such thing.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
UunoTurhapuro said:
The question is whether the product worked so well that if he had continued it to use it then the whole bald spot would have been covered with hair? I don't think so, or we may never know.

I don't think so either, but we'll never know for sure.

So you are saying that you did not imply that your bald spot might have filled in if you kept using Prox n with the above reply ?

Lies my *** !

Now go hide again as you very well that you were leaving open the option that it could have filled in.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I said in plain English "I don't think so either", stupid! :)

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I said in plain English "I don't think so either", stupid! :)

Maybe you should study up on "plain English" because you said........

"I don't think so either, BUT WE'LL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE "

Do you see a SLIGHT difference there ?

keep up your lies and insults, Mr Keyboard Cowboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.