My Carbon 60 Olive Oil Progress WITH PICS!

sensei

Reaction score
Started oral C60 Olive oil in April 2014, started to see results in December

Was for longevity -- never expected gray to disappear and hair to grow back.

Been bald on the crown of head for almost 7 years

No other treatments other than some topical C60 OO

Pics are Left to right Oct 9 2014, Dec 12, 2014, Dec 24 2014, JAN 03 2015

And yes that is gray in the OCT pic that has disappeared -- same camera and lighting conditions, same BW filter, length 7-9 days after clipper with no guard

IMG_20141009_113407_941~2.jpgIMG_20141212_105919_620.jpgIMG_20141225_132753_765~2.jpgIMG_20150103_133929_041~2.jpg

sensei

Reaction score
Man I cant tell what Im looking at. Could you provide a clearer picture with the broader lense shot? thanks

The scalp divot (indentation) in bottom left of Left most pic is visible in 3 of the pics -- it is the large divot/indentation on the right of the right most picture.

The long scalp crease at the top of the first 3 pics, and the left of the 4th pic is also a constant.

The large freckle/mole next to the long crease is also visible in all 4 pics.

Use them for reference.

Honestly, I don't know how you can ask for after-the-fact clearer pics, especially since you can see the individual pores/follicle holes in the pics.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Pictures are not very clear, they are dark and with shadows.
Take pictures in plenty of light.
Yes, you can see some pores in the centre of the image, otherwise the rest of the photo is blurred.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is "Carbon 60 Olive Oil", and in what way is it supposed to fight baldness? Does it have any anti-androgenic properties?

I suspect it is probably a snake oil that does nothing.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I think that's exactly what it is.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had a look up. 110 bux for some "Miracle oil" that doubles lifespan, prevents cancer, increases strength ten fold and reverses the ageing of the brain. Sign me up!

"The current situation is:
- Mainstream media ignored the discovery or made a cursory mention that they later unceremoniously removed from their sites".

Lol, damn mainstream media covering up the miracle cure of the century

Back to OP. I'm glad that you're getting regrowth but if I was you I'd give the tried and tested a shot

sensei

Reaction score
What is carbon 60? Sounds like another snake oil.

Carbon 60 is buckminsterfullerene

Fullerene nanomaterials potentiate hair growth

"This enhancement was paralleled by a markedincrease in the number of hair follicles within the dermis
(Figure 3, A and B compared to Figure 3, C and D).
Quantification of the number of hair follicles in treated vs.
nontreated animals revealed a statistically significant
increase in fullerene-treated mice when given intradermally
(Figure 4, A) or topically (Figure 4, B). Thus, fullerenes not
only accelerate the rate at which hair shafts grow but also
induce de novo synthesis of new hair follicles." -- that means new hair follicles

"To determine if the fullerene could induce hair growthfrom human skin, we incubated human skin sections in
medium with or without fullerenes. As seen in Figure 5,
there was a significant increase in the number of hairs
visualized in the skin sections incubated for 14 days with
fullerenes as compared with those sections incubated in
medium alone. Thus, fullerene derivatives stimulate hair
growth in human skin."

http://www.researchgate.net/publicat...db7e000000.pdf

I have nothing to gain by posting this, other than to help others. You can actually make your own C60OO. All I know is that a relative returned from uni after 4 months and immediately noticed the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to OP. I'm glad that you're getting regrowth but if I was you I'd give the tried and tested a shot

I take it for longevity -- others noticed the hair regrowth.

I don't sell it, it can't be patented, and you can make it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

What is carbon 60? Sounds like another snake oil.

Carbon 60 causes de novo synthesis of new hair follicles (as in makes new ones)

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, it does not create new hair follicles, you are born with all the follicles you will ever have. This thread is a joke

sensei

Reaction score
lmao, it does not create new hair follicles, you are born with all the follicles you will ever have. This thread is a joke

You sir are incorrect.

If you are too lazy to research follicular genesis and what can cause it in humans, that is your problem.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
You sir are incorrect.

If you are too lazy to research follicular genesis and what can cause it in humans, that is your problem.

I did do my research, the only references to "follicular genesis" are in the womb. You are born with all the hair follicles you will ever have, saying you can grow more is like saying you can grow extra toes or fingers or teeth. Also olive oil does nothing to dht and therefore does nothing for male pattern baldness. It would take manipulation of stem cells to create new follicles... not olive oil

sensei

Reaction score
I did do my research, the only references to "follicular genesis" are in the womb. You are born with all the hair follicles you will ever have, saying you can grow more is like saying you can grow extra toes or fingers or teeth. Also olive oil does nothing to dht and therefore does nothing for male pattern baldness. It would take manipulation of stem cells to create new follicles... not olive oil

It's not just Olive Oil -- the C60 molecule forms an adduct wit the lipid in olive oil that is taken into the cell membrane

carbon 60 has been shown to cause differentiation of stem cells into various tissues

namely Adipose derived stem cells into osteoblasts among others

Antioxidative fullerol promotes osteogenesis of human adipose-derived stem cells

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25187705

read the paper i cited.

De novo synthesis -- means creation of new follicles.

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/24021223_Fullerene_nanomaterials_potentiate_hair_growth

also, the science is clear about wound induced follicular genesis -- it happens

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
This is yet again another thread from someone trying to falsely promote their bunk products. Get a real career.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
All your research and posting is pointless without proof.The photos you posted are weird.Try another with lighting i guess.

sensei

Reaction score
This is yet again another thread from someone trying to falsely promote their bunk products. Get a real career.

1. I don't sell C60OO
2. You can make it yourself
3. Did you read the papers cited (I doubt it)
4. I have a real job.

Prove I am involved in any way with the 2 suppliers of C60OO (other than having purchased from 1), or retract your libelous speech.

In fact, neither supplier even claims that C60OO helps with hair regrowth.

Yes, libel, "a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation."

You published on this forum without any research.

- - - Updated - - -

All your research and posting is pointless without proof.The photos you posted are weird.Try another with lighting i guess.

They are with lighting -- my hair is very fine, so a Black and White filter shows contrast between scalp and hair that can be lost to flash, as well as showing change from gray to dark.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello sensai
please tell me more about this stuff

how didnu found out about it ?
how did you came with the idea to use that topically for male pattern baldness ?

resu

Reaction score
This is some really shady stuff. Either way minoxidil is cheaper and gives better results.

sensei

Reaction score
500 bucks for a litre of olive oil smh...

Do you even know what carbon 60 is?

Again, you can make it yourself -- the olive oil costs about $10/litre the cost is the C60

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sensai
please tell me more about this stuff

how didnu found out about it ?
how did you came with the idea to use that topically for male pattern baldness ?

I found out about it on Longecity for longevity anti-aging -- it is an extremely powerful antioxidant, that was shown to extend the lifespan of rats given oral dosages by 90%

[h=1]The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of [60]fullerene[/h]
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0142961212003237

It just so happened that a relative noticed my hair had started to grow back after she returned from University (4 months gone). Others on Longecity have also seen hair regrowth.

Until the last few weeks I had only taken it orally.

I found a mouse and human skin study that shows the generation of new hair follicles from topical and transdemal application of C60 -- so now I apply topically intermittently.

- - - Updated - - -

This is some really shady stuff. Either way minoxidil is cheaper and gives better results.

When you stop minoxidil the hair disappears, C60 has been shown to actually cause De Novo Synthesis of new hair follicles.

I take it for the longevity aspect, the hair regrowth was just a happy side effect, as was the disappearance of gray from head, beard, chest and crotch hair.