My Carbon 60 Olive Oil Progress WITH PICS!

sensei

Reaction score
Just asking, how long do you want to live on this C60

It caused the rats in the Baati Study to live 90% longer than the control rats. And they were only fed it 24 times over 7 months of their lives.

A normal Male Wistar Lab rat lives between 2-3 years, they are extremely genetically homogeneous -- hence their utility in eperimentation

-- the C60 Olive Oil rats lived to be 55 months old

sensei

Reaction score
How could anyone fall for that BS?

Here is the link to the published study. It used 3 cohorts of rats -- 1, control; 1 olive oil only, and 1 C60 and OO.

http://extremelongevity.net/wp-content/uploads/C60-Fullerene.pdf

It was published in the journal "Biomaterials"

http://www.journals.elsevier.com/biomaterials/editorial-board/

They also conducted a C-CL4 (Carbontectrachloride) -- challenge in another arm of the study. Injection of carbon tetrachloride causes massive liver damage failure and death, it is a commonly used test to ascertain the anti-oxidant capabilities of a substance.

The C60 OO pre-treated rats showed almost normal livers after C-CL4 challenge.

FYI -- topicalapplication of C60 -- causes follicular neogenesis in SKH-1 mice (genetically engineered for their hair to fall out as a model of balding), as well as increasing hair growth in human skin

"[h=3]Fullerene nanomaterials potentiate hair growth "[/h]
"In SKH-1hairless mice fullerene derivatives given topically or subdermally markedly increased hair growth.This was paralleled by a significant increase in the number of hair follicles in fullerene-treated miceas compared with those mice treated with vehicle only. The fullerenes also increased hair growth in human skin sections maintained in culture. These studies have wide-ranging implications for those conditions leading to hair loss, including alopecia, chemotherapy, and reactions to various chemicals"

http://www.researchgate.net/publica...air_growth/links/0c960528b84a79db7e000000.pdf

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are gonna say mice then ill put up a word here that would show my frustration towards but will be censored.
Those mice honestly are misleading and this C60 thing has no science behind at least here.You go on saying it produces new follicles BUT HOW??

sensei

Reaction score
If you are gonna say mice then ill put up a word here that would show my frustration towards but will be censored.
Those mice honestly are misleading and this C60 thing has no science behind at least here.You go on saying it produces new follicles BUT HOW??

These 'misleading mice' are used as a model for balding.

As far as the follicular neogenesis -- the C60 may activate a growth factor like fibroblast growth factor 9 (Fgf9) which causes follicular neogenesis

"
When Cotsarelis and his collaborators inhibited Fgf9, fewer new follicles formed compared to controls. And when the researchers induced overexpression of Fgf9, new follicle formation increased 2–3-fold compared with normal expression. That’s because Fgf9 initiates a feedback loop in wound fibroblasts that amplifies the signaling factors required for follicle neogenesis, explains Cotsarelis. Importantly, even when the researchers added Fgf9 to wounds in knockout mice engineered to lack γδ T cells (which are rare in humans), they observed increased Fgf9 expression in fibroblasts—and hair regeneration (Nature Medicine, 19:916-23, 2013)."

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37149/title/A-Hair-Raising-Solution-/

Or,

It may cause stem cell differentiation in the dermis. (C60 causes adipose derived stem cells in humans to convert to osteoblasts (bone cells))

- - - Updated - - -

Sensei mate - if you start use this topically and take pics i buy you a bottle of jack

I don't drink -- but I'll start topical and take pics-- I'm looking for a photographer in the area that has a setup where the light can be the same all the time with no glare , and where consistent high res pics can be done.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You just copy-pasted it again.Anyways here is what i got:-
Basically what you are saying is that it causes an over expression of FGF9 in the follicle leading to new follicles.
Not sure if its true or just a joke but i can assure with ALL my experience on this forum that NO-ONE will believe you without any extended studies on this and pls don't copy paste it again.
This thing seems interesting IMO and i will subscribe to this thread but i will add that this thing will be pointless without any HUMAN studies.
Oh and pls try and post pics that are NOT black and white.Those are just too damn misleading and distracting

- - - Updated - - -

And irritating too

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
copy paste or not -
if it gives good results there is not any importance for words

- - - Updated - - -

copy paste or not -
if it gives good results there is not any importance for words

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@minoxdjunkie
Ever thought of castrating yourself then??
Its gonna save all the hair you have left and then if you could save some money then an hair transplant is just heaven

Joseph79

Reaction score
This is a quote from LongeCity forum:

The reports of hair regrowth in bald spots are particularly fascinating to me. Once a spot has been bald for many years, the hair follicle cells die off. All that remains are a hodge podge of inactive follicle stem cells. These inactivated stem cells can remain for decades afterward. In theory, if you can stimulate the hair stem cells to come out of their niches and differentiate/proliferate, you can regrow hair even in a spot that's been bald for decades. But there are VERY FEW ways to stimulate this kind of stem cell differentiation/proliferation. Activating telomerase in the stem cell is one such way.

If people are seeing hair regrowth in spots that have been bald for many years or decades, it hints that C60 is somehow stimulating differentiation/proliferation of stem cells. Simply reducing oxidative stress inside the mitochondria, e.g. the way endogenous antioxidants like catalase work inside the mitochondria, would NOT explain an observation like this IMO.

Absolutely fascinating.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

sensei

Reaction score
You just copy-pasted it again.Anyways here is what i got:-
Basically what you are saying is that it causes an over expression of FGF9 in the follicle leading to new follicles.
Not sure if its true or just a joke but i can assure with ALL my experience on this forum that NO-ONE will believe you without any extended studies on this and pls don't copy paste it again.
This thing seems interesting IMO and i will subscribe to this thread but i will add that this thing will be pointless without any HUMAN studies.
Oh and pls try and post pics that are NOT black and white.Those are just too damn misleading and distracting

- - - Updated - - -

And irritating too

Umm... 2 separate studies.

The fgf9 study was not the same as the fullerene potentiating hair growth.

I was simply pointing out possible mechanisms by which the observed follicular neo-genesis caused by C60 COULD be happening.

Nobody will pay for human studies because you can make it yourself, simply and easily.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okey then hit me with the instructions then.Just PM me.I never said its fake or anything.I just said you won't get ANY form of support from us without any studies or trials on this stuff

sensei

Reaction score
Okey then hit me with the instructions then.Just PM me.I never said its fake or anything.I just said you won't get ANY form of support from us without any studies or trials on this stuff

There are no trials because it is not marketed. C60 in OO is an experimental chemical that has shown increases in longevity in mammals.

The C60 molecule has also been shown to cause de novo synthesis (that means new) of hair follicles in SKH-1 hairless mice.

The mechanism of action is unknown but is likely related to stem cell proliferation of the dermal pappillae into new hair follicles.

I was taking it orally for longevity -- and the hair regrowth was a side effect.

I don't sell it, in fact I buy 99.95% pure C60 and make my own C60 OO.

There are a few companies that sell it, but NOT FOR HAIR LOSS.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did some research and read that the soccer ball structure COULD be used to spot deliver meds or things.
Anyways give that thing about a more 3 month trial and then if you have any sucess then post us.
Also try for color pics rather then black and white

mogro0022

Reaction score
OK, so I was looking through some research on this topic and it does seem too good to be true. However, if you can show us your results a month from now using it topically then it might be easier to for us to determine its effect. Also, if you could post some colour pics that would be helpful regardless of whether your hair is less visible in a colour picture.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting sensei.I hope you'll report back once you've used C60 as a topical after some time. How long had you been taking it orally before you noticed more hairgrowth?

sensei

Reaction score
Thanks for posting sensei.I hope you'll report back once you've used C60 as a topical after some time. How long had you been taking it orally before you noticed more hairgrowth?

I started taking it in April 2014.

People noticed the change around Sept/Oct IIRC.

I noticed the gray disappearing about the same time OCT maybe, after the summer and tanning was done.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
I started taking it in April 2014.

People noticed the change around Sept/Oct IIRC.

I noticed the gray disappearing about the same time OCT maybe, after the summer and tanning was done.

Have you made any progress with your hairgrowth?