My Armani consultation, pretty good price... Few Questions..

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
scar5 said:
I think your strategy regarding FUE only is sound. Stick to it. I can't believe the casual way strip is suggested to you - but that is another thing. I also suggest looking into other FUE surgeons and by-pass the discussion that pits Armaini Vs Strip surgeons. I believe all docs know that Fue yield is lower than strip (even Woods) , but that is a fair tradeoff IMO, and down the track it will tell. Do yourself a favor and don't get talked into drawing a linear line drawn across the back of your head to save bucks.

It's not about saving money as Aramni is doing his surgery for $4 graft. Of course he'll use 1,000 more grafts than any other surgeon to cover up (hopefully without a touchup) his TERRIBLE mega FUE yield.

It's well known Armani quotes way more grafts than any other Dr and that is to cover his low yield.

As I have stated many times talk to dr feller before you get FUE.

jkriley

Reaction score
He does good work but his prices are way to high.

there are others out there that do work just as good and are half the price.

just my Opinion

Ps i have been posting on here for years but my account got messed up so i got a new one

used to be

jkriley1

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Armani's price for Fue performed by him or his sister is now $7 graft or less.

It's not the price anymore but you still have to be concerned that he is using many more grafts to try to get the same result as strip and there are way too many touchup patients around the internet so it shows his FUE is very hit and miss.

Not to mention the whole HLH help scandel that is going on

emc2

Reaction score
I'm an Armani patient.

I would not expect that 95% yield rate. That does not sound right, and I wish that Armani's clinic wouldn't throw around numbers like that when there are cases like me who did not come close to that number. I would not expect them to honor their free touch-up policy either. I hate to say it, but their sales reps are quite two-faced and only respond if their reputation is threatened publicly. If not... they don't care what your results were.

I have also had work done by Dr. Wong and Dr. Cole and have not had problems. I would consider these doctors first before considering Armani. Armani's clinic's unprofessionalism left a sour taste in my mouth.

jkriley

Reaction score
Hi had mine done buy Dr Cotteril in Toronto is price was very fair and I could not be happier with the work he did.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
emc2 said:
I'm an Armani patient.

I would not expect that 95% yield rate. That does not sound right, and I wish that Armani's clinic wouldn't throw around numbers like that when there are cases like me who did not come close to that number. I would not expect them to honor their free touch-up policy either. I hate to say it, but their sales reps are quite two-faced and only respond if their reputation is threatened publicly. If not... they don't care what your results were.

I have also had work done by Dr. Wong and Dr. Cole and have not had problems. I would consider these doctors first before considering Armani. Armani's clinic's unprofessionalism left a sour taste in my mouth.

You should post this on the hair transplant network. Thanks for informing the people here about Armani and his reps

gr0

Reaction score
I ended up going with Cole, gonna be in the chair in 3 weeks, only getting a 1000 grafts

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think your better off with Cole than Armani, plus Cole is alot more experienced that Armani. Good luck gr0! come back and let us know how your getting on :)

chanyouzhe

Reaction score
i am confused~~the price now armani himself is what actually??$4, $5 or $7???
gr0 said:
I ended up going with Cole, gonna be in the chair in 3 weeks, only getting a 1000 grafts

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

emc2 said:
I'm an Armani patient.

So they would not even give you the free touch-up?

What about a refund?

What was your yield?

BALDIE42

Reaction score
If I was you I would not consider Alvi Armani,in the long run I think you would live to regret it.Fully loaded at the front,what then happen in the future if you want a top up.

Hairsite is a fan club of Armani,but do not get taken in.

See link

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=50936

CCS

Reaction score
gr0 said:
First Session: 1030 Units in Zone 3 1130 in Zone 4 for $11,250
Second Session: 2530 Units in Zone 1 and 1030 in Zone 2 for $15,750

these are the zones if you`re wondering

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/baldingzones.gif

Now I was wondering is this too much? Should I try and conserve my donor area a little bit more? after 5700+ grafts with FUE what`s gonna be left? In the consultation I was told they can get 8-10K... is this accurate?

OK, I just saw this post. Zones 1, 2, 3 and 4 are pretty much the entire top of the head front to back. 5700 grafts will not do much at all for such a large area. And if you do have hairs in there, going in between them can cause shock loss. So unless you have a narrow corridor down the middle, a small vertex, and a dence frontal tuff, I'd say you will be very disappointed.

If you are smooth bald, you will look like you are very thin up there. If you have a big head, yes, you can provide more grafts, but you'd also have a lot more area to cover. So either way, I'm not optimistic.

CCS

Reaction score
gr0 said:
about the 95% [FUE] survival rate,

and the grafts are inspected under microscope and if there is damage they won`t get implanted.

That does not make me feel any better. So after they thin the sides out to make you look even older, if the hairs die, they just don't implant/charge you for them. Reading this makes me want to ONLY do BHT. I'll just have to do small strips of dense pack, one at a time, 3-6 months apart so I don't have to go between hairs later.