My 5300 Fue (turkey) - 7 Months Since Op!!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He still should get at least one doctor to look at his case. I don't think he has consulted with any doctor yet. @sunchyme1 have you seen a hair transplant doctor for a consult yet just to get an opinion?

I saw his photo and can assure you doctor is no need here

Tosh

My Regimen
Reaction score
pete_love, do you remember the doctor's name now? If not, what was the process involved for the research? I have no idea where to start apart from knowing FUE vs. FUT.

pete_love

Reaction score
i dont need to mate. clear 7 retro. its a joke. if i was thick nw6 pattern i would do it. especially with my hair loss progressing at its relatively slow pace. but my sides will lower eventually and my crown will open up too much and ill be forced to buzz it and expose thick transplanted roots across my scalp. that doesnt appeal to me.

id rather just accept the buzz cut look. i have a nice head shape. to me its a smarter look than this guy with his low density nw1.

f*** it.

Hold on - are you saying you think I am a low density NW1? I'll hold back on saying anything else in case I've misunderstood.

pete_love

Reaction score
pete_love, do you remember the doctor's name now? If not, what was the process involved for the research? I have no idea where to start apart from knowing FUE vs. FUT.

The person I dealt with was Dr. Rawad Attar.

Have a look on whatclinic and check the reviews for various places, then their before/after pictures. That's what I did.

With Clinicana, they had a number on their website that you could send a whatsapp to. I messaged them and it went from there.

pete_love

Reaction score

You know, listening to a bald guy telling me they'd rather have a buzz cut on their nice shaped head than my "low density" NW1 simply smacks of jealousy. How much more density would you be looking to achieve? I've had a fantastic result whether you want to accept it or not.

pete_love

Reaction score
While I'm at it, here's my 1 year update. Terrible density unfortunately. Might as well buzz cut it.

Attachments

• 3d8c74f4-0c4b-4c6b-8b72-3e0e12c4bf53.jpg
    3d8c74f4-0c4b-4c6b-8b72-3e0e12c4bf53.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,776
  • 48ad0658-6035-43b8-9ffa-e52846022e7e.jpg
    48ad0658-6035-43b8-9ffa-e52846022e7e.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,797
  • 671e0c37-c0e8-4029-bbf4-caf65e1a4a07.jpg
    671e0c37-c0e8-4029-bbf4-caf65e1a4a07.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,810
  • c1ef6d7c-6744-470b-a744-d303e66938b3.jpg
    c1ef6d7c-6744-470b-a744-d303e66938b3.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,842
  • f5cf1350-8ee9-4e3b-ad6a-ea18b26b3e95.jpg
    f5cf1350-8ee9-4e3b-ad6a-ea18b26b3e95.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,748

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, listening to a bald guy telling me they'd rather have a buzz cut on their nice shaped head than my "low density" NW1 simply smacks of jealousy. How much more density would you be looking to achieve? I've had a fantastic result whether you want to accept it or not.

lol not jealous at all mate. if your happy good for you

but i personally dont like the 'thin' look a heavily balding man can only acheive. a buzzcut on a semi bald man is a cleaner look

fb146a9d-9090-4f2a-8e0c-6035dea18245-jpg.jpg

but this is better than a nw7 obviously.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was only a few months post-op.

Check most recent.

they look better for sure.

but the style is a bit 'combovery', so its deceptive.

but its obviously much better than before

can you do me a favour and style your hair like this and take a pic. hair combed forward and spiked at the top

ant-david-beckham-spiky-hair-intended-for-glamour-best-style-for-anyone-who-wants-to-be-the-best.jpg

genuine research for me. id to see what this amount of grafts looks like with this style. i know the way you have it done is fashionable at the moment. im just not a huge fan of it

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump? Seriously? I'm in work mate. If I remember, I'll do it tomorrow. Stay tuned.

lol dont worry mate, ill remind you

why dont you take finasteride?

you planning anymore surgeries to create better density?

pete_love

Reaction score
lol dont worry mate, ill remind you

why dont you take finasteride?

you planning anymore surgeries to create better density?
Ugh.. You know man, see if you're not able to just have a normal conversation with someone on a forum in relation to something we have a shared interest in, then what's the point?

I don't take finasteride because I don't need to and don't want the sides.

You know I don't need any further density, so to ask that question is clearly just to get a rise out me. I'm the one sat here with a full head of hair, while you have nothing, so your insults are pretty strange tbh. I'll be ignoring you from here on out.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh.. You know man, see if you're not able to just have a normal conversation with someone on a forum in relation to something we have a shared interest in, then what's the point?

I don't take finasteride because I don't need to and don't want the sides.

You know I don't need any further density, so to ask that question is clearly just to get a rise out me. I'm the one sat here with a full head of hair, while you have nothing, so your insults are pretty strange tbh. I'll be ignoring you from here on out.

lol wtf your a nutter man

im genuinely not insulting you

yes i know you dont take finasteride, i was asking you why? jesus christ. taking finasteride would keep your reminding hair strong and allow for more transplants in the future

i wasnt mocking your hair, i was just asking if you planned to make it thicker ffs. density is king

but your hair is clearly thin as f***. a little girl could blow that little quiff out of place

theres your insult biatch

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol read my post motherfcuker

i said id rather balding buzz cut then grown out thin combover bullshit

nw7 on the other hand is a different story

Alright Jimmy rustler' but OP looks a tonne better than he did before