My 3 rd month on Xandrox

Maxine

Reaction score
Well, I've been on the Xandrox nite soln. for 3 months now and I am beginning to see slow progress in the areas that are usually resistant to regular OTC rogaine. The thin, almost bald spots on the sides of my head are now growing in soft, fine, short hairs...nothing thick and luxurious but adequate enough so that when I section my hair off on the sides, there's not a huge, stark, ugly gap of baldness anymore. My hair is dry and my scalp is itchy. I finally gave in and got a trim the other day and OF COURSE, had a BAD experience. Since I have the typical problem of Androgenetic Alopecia women with the hair being thicker toward the top than the ends, I tried to explain to the hair dresser that I wanted a cut that would make my hair look fuller. RULE number ONE when going to the hair dresser: BE SPECIFIC...well, I wasnt' specific enough and she layer-chopped my hair in a modern shag that would have looked great on a woman with general healthy thick hair. Instead, I walked out looking like the love child of Austin Powers and Joe Dirt. :x Needless to say, I did not tip the little witch for turning me into a charicature. Thank God for butterfly clips and scunci's though. I am making due with a little pony-tail style that hides the hideous layering until my hair grows out some. HOPEFULLY it will. Well, thanks again for hearing me vent my tragedies and triumphs.

lentara

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
Going to get a haircut is the WORST. :(
Please keep us posted and know we're pulling for your success!
I hope we can all beat this thing :)

Maxine

Reaction score
Hey Lentara! We may not completely beat this thing but we won't take it lying down!!!!
:-x
M