My 3 month pics

Axon

Reaction score
Pretty much the same results I have but my hairline took until month 8. Good job.

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright, here´s an update.

I´ve been on propecia for ...ehumm.. 8 months? since July 25 2003 anyway...someone do the math.. :D

Im on propecia only for now, I wanna hold back on the minoxidil until I reach the full benefit from propecia (16 to 24 months or so) and then evaluate. But I have to admit that Im tempted to start minoxidil now already. But I will stick to my game plan. Nizoral however can go to hell! I will never use it again, it made my scalp itchy and flaky, But I have to admit that Im tempted to drink it sometimes...It looks so delicious :D

I saw great improvement the first 4-5 months, since that there is not much to report, my hair is still improving but at a slower pace.
The side effects I had during the first months (low sexdrive, no erections and less ejaculate) are gone. My sex drive is still a bit low actually, but its not really a problem. My body hair is still much thinner than before propecia but I dont count that as a side effect, more of a blessing .

I dont know what to expect in the future, The negative part of me thinks that this is all the improvement I will see, but the positive part of me thinks that there will be more improvement. And even if the negative part is right.....Im very pleased with my results.

I cant provide any more comparison pics because my hair is now longer and also my digi cam got stolen (probably by norweigans) :D . I will buy a new digi cam soon however.