My 3 month pics

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

These are my baseline and month 3 pics. Its not the best pics I know, but the pics I used as baseline was not meant to be comparison pics of my stupid hairloss when I took them. And they are the only ones I got.

I dont know if you can tell any improvement but I sure can. I´ve tried to use the same position and the same lightning. The baseline crown pic is also kind of blurry.

Please comment!

Enjoy, but dont jerk off to them!!!! :hairy: :wink:

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
It does seem like the the front did get darker as well as the back but the first set of before pics for that area are a bit blurry. Still, like I said, you do seem to have shown some improvement.

What are you doing for your hair loss?

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
I am on propecia only. I wanted to see what finasteride could do for me alone, and later on add minoxidil and Nizoral, if necessery...

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enjoy, but dont jerk off to them!!!!

That would really freak you out huh! :wink:

Too early for fina results yet. Personally, i swear by minoxidil 5%, great to combine with an anti-androgen/5-ar inhibitor. Worth adding in my opinion, depending on how desperate you are for regrowth.

coffee

Reaction score
Yup, a bit blurry but its easy to see that youre seeing some good improvement. just 3 months eh? i know that's supposed to be too early to see any results from finasteride but it looks like you're doing something else right. quit smoking? taking vits? reduced stress?

sh*t man! you've got a great melon for the shaved look. bastard ;)

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
> Lizzad and coffee

Yes thats what I was thinking too! I´ve read everywhere that it usually takes atleast six months before you can expect to see any improvements IF you´re lucky, But maybe I noticed it earlier since my hair is so short? Or maybe I´m just a good responder? I dont know ...all I know its thicker and darker now...

Actually I am 5 months into treatment soon...but the pics are taken after3 months. Gonna take some more pics at 6 months.

And Coffee....about the shaved head look, I was thinking the exact opposite when I shaved it...that my headshape was the worst for a shave! If I can pull it off..anyone can, belive me I have a forehead the size of a moviescreen!

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its looking pretty good for 3 months and you might be one of them unusual responders! Who knows what you can expect in 6 months - 1 year!

Keep it up mate, I hope to start Proscar when my order arrives :)

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
it seems like just from what you have done already it looks real good shaved, no lighter spot in the back anymore, so keep it up.

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever say you llok like Johnny Depp? I know I cant see your eyes n nose but your lips and skin- exactly the same!

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
Jude Law Lookalike said:
Anyone ever say you llok like Johnny Depp? I know I cant see your eyes n nose but your lips and skin- exactly the same!

No but I´ve heard that HE looks like me :)

No but serious I´ve heard it. but not for my lips or skin but for my cheekbones
I´ve also heard that I look exactly like Gollum too..so...

new-here

Reaction score
Great results , what treatment are you using ? keep us posted ...

G

looks good, keep us updated. Are you using anything other than finasteride?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey odb, good sh*t man! I just can't believe you did it with finasteride only. That sh*t is pretty f*****g amazing. Like Lizzad, I also swear by minoxidil and have been on it for 4 years with excelling results. Keep it up buddy!

XL