my 12 month update- pics

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable Results!!!
You may be one of the best responders I've seen and at what appears to be an older age. I'm very impressed.

fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
my regimine now is (in the order of importance to me):

minoxidil 5% 2x/day
folligen .5ml w/ minoxidil dropper 5x/week
propecia 1mg
he shou wu (fo-ti) powder 4g
MSM 3g
arginine 2g
Reflexology (nail buffing) 2x5min per day
Biotin 2.5g
Kelp 660mg
Ginko Biloba 120mg

I use Nizoral twice a week and Neutrogena Clean Moisturizing shampoo on all the other days.

fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
gt1229,

I have noticed reduced libido while on propecia but it's not too bad.

bombscience

Reaction score
wow... you have gone in the exact opposite direction as me. seriously.. that's amazing... congratulations.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WOWZERS@

Dude that is crazy sh*t,that stuff really worked for you huh? How did you feel when you first started propecia was there a lot of shedding in the beginning weeks/months? Dude CONGRATS bro, give me hope!

Tony :) :) :) :)

canigia

Reaction score
fifty well done. your hair have improved dramatically. I have the exact baldness pattern and exact hair quality, density as your last pictures. I haven't started on propecia yet but boy you are a big inspiration. so if you please answer me some questions (you'll be really helpful because I repeat we look alike)
1)you mention that at some point you switched to centrum? why did you drop it?
2)how often do you wash your hair?
3)the shedding you mention occured before you started on regaine? (that is the main reason I am afraid starting propecia- the summer is near and I don't want to lose more hair)
4) how 'not so bad' the libido downfall was?

also I recommend using toppik hair fattener on your hair. it does wonders for those who cover temples and makes our straight hair look fuller.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
Not all the pictures loaded for me.

Anyway, excellent results. It's really amazing.

What would you credit most for the success? minoxidil?

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
fifty,

thank you so much for posting your pics. Your transformation is extremely, amazing. I wish you continued success with what you are doing for your hair regrowth.

Who needs DMSO?

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, the quality of your hair improved so much....its thickness and dimension improved 100%....hope everything continues well for you,,thanks for posting the pics.....

David77

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results... Was it down to minoxidil or propecia or the combination though?!

Has anyone ever had these sort of results on just one product?

fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing I want to make clear: I was on minoxidil 5% for about a year before I started documenting with these photos. I stopped minoxidil when I started propecia (the beginning of my webpage). I think my bad minoxidil shed made my results look more dramatic.

Brasileirao- I did notice a large amount of shedding in the beginning of my regimine but I think that was largely due to the fact that I stopped using minoxidil during that period (month 0 to month 4). I originally thought I could start propecia, get off minoxidil and maintain my hair...that was before I found this site and realized the effects of minoxidil sheds.

canigia- I dropped Centrum to take GNC Ultra Mega vitamins for a while. I don't think that made much of a difference...at the time I was just trying to find out what was making my hair get so bad. Like I said, it was probably the minoxidil layoff.
I wash my hair everyday.
Libido downfall is noticible but it's not a factor 'when it counts'.
I'm 24.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
Fu Ti

Hi Fifty,

NeoTheOne here from HLH...

YOU know what??!!!

I went out and bought myself FU TI (shou wu)!!!
I am from Asia and I never have heard of this item....

I am so ashamed of myself...

anyway, thanks to you... I finally added something very cheap and effective into my regimen!!!

Thanks dude...

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Its amazing what a decent head of hair can do for ones appearance. In the early pics you look like 40 some years old... in the current pics, you look your age (24). Amazing... with a few hair products you could even style your hair so that noone would even mistake you as one with thinning hair.

bombscience

Reaction score
Re: Fu Ti

Andrew said:
Hi Fifty,

NeoTheOne here from HLH...

YOU know what??!!!

I went out and bought myself FU TI (shou wu)!!!
I am from Asia and I never have heard of this item....

I am so ashamed of myself...

anyway, thanks to you... I finally added something very cheap and effective into my regimen!!!

Thanks dude...

what is FU TI (shou wu)!!!