My 10 Years Of Alternative Treatments

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The frontal re-growth has not been great but I have always brushed my hair forward so it's not an issue that I care
about at all. The thickness in the mid-scalp more than covers the front. If I were to wear it with my hairline showing it would look like see through hair and I'd look really thin for sure. The bottom line is my hair is still really thin/sparse but the regrowth I have gotten hides the thinness pretty well if I wear it right. I'm resigned to never having the head of hair had when I was 16.

I don't have any camera pictures but the magnified picture I posted last week shows some baby hairs I'm watching and trying to get to grow bigger on my hairline using 15% minoxidil just on that area. It seems like not much works on the hairline compared to mid/crown area for me so I can't really offer any advise.

I see, thank u for the response. Where do u order 15% minoxidil from in the USA?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the bad things you've heard and not believed probably, I never believed them until it happened to me. I've never been a depressed type of person and I realized that had crept up on me. I was finding no joy in anything, I was getting more body fat than I ever had and I felt tired all the time. Once I stopped finasteride without any other changes everything was back to normal within weeks. The difference in the way I felt was amazing.
No sexual sides ?