Musicians and rockstars

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The pics in this thread are misleading. These guys look older because they are older not just becasue they are bald. Look at the wrinkles and skin complection, bags under eyes etc...

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: I Agree - The Music Industry is Superficial

GrowHairGrow! said:
Well dunno, I wouldn't listen to Britney Spears' crap no matter how gorgeous she would be (don't think she's all that anyways). Could probably watch her music videos without sound. On the other hand, I love Anthrax and their guitarist Scott Ian started balding in his early 20's. He shaved his head in 1990 I think he's still dead cool.

76_l.jpg

Scott Ian saying f*** you! to hairloss 8) .

Scott definately pulls it off well, infact.. when he had hair it looked awkward because of the thinning.. he is cool enough overall to pull it off. I remember going to see Anthrax in 1990 and seeing his skinhead for the first time, it just worked.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
oops

s.a.f

Reaction score
Scott Ian looks crazy though, try to imagine him without the tattoo's and beard, wearing a suit and doing an office job.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy may have not been in the class of the others posted
leifgsu6911974796256460.jpg

but no doubt, life was good for Lief

Leif-Nicholette.jpg

Look at him now...my avatar . :lol: Man , he looks pissed... that is him after a recent heroin arrest.

Sean68

Reaction score
ive never heard of the guy but interesting nonetheless.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL, that guy would look awesome if he shaved whats left of his hair! A very "Dont f#ck with me look"! Looking good I say

Sean68

Reaction score
he looks a but ropey though. you can see it coming in the second photo
i reckon.still...looks happy enough.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
He looks abit like Iamnaked in the second photo :shock:

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow H/B.. that is an interesting set of pictures, never would've guessed it was him in your avatar. I've never seen or heard of him before either.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
You never heard of Leif Garrett :shock:

:lol: