MSM and uber-facial hair

riptiduh

Reaction score
Hey Squegee!

Great information. Seriously, when I first started the big 3, about 8 months into it everything was going great. I added grape seed and MSM to my regimen and it kept getting better and better.

At the 1.5 year mark I stopped Grape Seed and a few others because of cost. I did suffer a little to the hairline so I am wondering if quitting that with a couple others (Nettle root, GTE, BioSil) slowed things down a bit. Well, finances are back up so I am definitely getting back on GSE.

One question about your Silica? Which Silica do you purchase? All I know is BioSil and that I think is a little too expensive to keep tabs with.

Cheers friend, oh by the way, licorice did nothing. haha

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
riptiduh said:
Hey Squegee!

Great information. Seriously, when I first started the big 3, about 8 months into it everything was going great. I added grape seed and MSM to my regimen and it kept getting better and better.

At the 1.5 year mark I stopped Grape Seed and a few others because of cost. I did suffer a little to the hairline so I am wondering if quitting that with a couple others (Nettle root, GTE, BioSil) slowed things down a bit. Well, finances are back up so I am definitely getting back on GSE.

One question about your Silica? Which Silica do you purchase? All I know is BioSil and that I think is a little too expensive to keep tabs with.

Cheers friend, oh by the way, licorice did nothing. haha

I am taking this kind twice a day. http://www.vitacost.com/Alta-Health-Pro ... dientFacts > I tried a couple brands but nothing compare to this one. Got bioflavonoids in it also which is good. Keep up with you regimen, be constant and you will be happy with the results.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Well squeegee boy i'm glad it works for you because it sure as hell doesn't do sh*t for me

The only thing MSM gives me are breakouts

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
Well squeegee boy i'm glad it works for you because it sure as hell doesn't do sh*t for me

The only thing MSM gives me are breakouts

It is called Detoxification. Skin is the #1 place where we'll see signs of detox. That is why you need to drink a shitload of water with it.

Fred

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
the Last Fight said:
The taking with vitamin C isnt really issue i think .. but it should be taken with a meal .. and the loading phase you guys were talking about never occured to me. Is its something you do with all supps? and how long does said phase last for?? thanks

Why should it be taken with a meal? I've never heard that before. I have heard that vitamin C improves absorption, but that information is anecdotal at best.

It's interesting if some people really do have changes in their facial or body hair from taking MSM, because I haven't noticed anything. Either it doesn't work for everyone, or the effects are placebo (hair growth speed for example is really difficult to estimate accurately).

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
JLL said:
the Last Fight said:
The taking with vitamin C isnt really issue i think .. but it should be taken with a meal .. and the loading phase you guys were talking about never occured to me. Is its something you do with all supps? and how long does said phase last for?? thanks

Why should it be taken with a meal? I've never heard that before. I have heard that vitamin C improves absorption, but that information is anecdotal at best.

It's interesting if some people really do have changes in their facial or body hair from taking MSM, because I haven't noticed anything. Either it doesn't work for everyone, or the effects are placebo (hair growth speed for example is really difficult to estimate accurately).

There you go mr. squeegee.....someone else telling you it doesn't work....and trust me, i'm pretty sure it isn't a problem with us.

You want to believe it works, therefore you believe it works...but honestly ask yourself the question, does it really work? or are you experiencing the similar effects from other things you are taking along with MSM?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
JLL said:
the Last Fight said:

There you go mr. squeegee.....someone else telling you it doesn't work....and trust me, i'm pretty sure it isn't a problem with us.

You want to believe it works, therefore you believe it works...but honestly ask yourself the question, does it really work? or are you experiencing the similar effects from other things you are taking along with MSM?

First start to read the f*****g threads properly and then you can b**ch about it. You sound like a little frustrated kid looking for the magical cure like most of the newbies. Like I said before, MSM is an add-on to the big three. There are guys on this very forum having success with it.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26326&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=47369

Remember though, not every one can always be helped by every supplement. It may work on one person and not another. Give it time and let it build up in your system. It may work within a day or two, or it may take 3-6 months. Just continue to be a little b**ch yelling that everybody taking MSM are retarded, but who really gives a f***? What are your goals? You were the guy asking last time if estrogen cause Hairloss and DHt?? Read the f*****g thread over the forums, get you info straight then start bitching because you seem to like it. We all have different metabolism so different reactions to supplements or treatments.. That is why we are experiencing different regimen and trying new stuff. Open you mind, get informed and shut the f*** up.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Fool you need to shut the f*** up

Get your head out of your *** and start thinking with it rather then sitting on it all the time

If MSM really did work everyone would know, even in wikipedia it says that its only promoted as a natural source of sulfur by the supplement and health food industry, but it's benefits are disputed, if something did work, it wouldn't be disputed, do you ever see someone say vitamin C works sometimes, but not all the time???

f*****g dumb *** mother f****r c*** licking dildo

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
Fool you need to shut the f*ck up

Get your head out of your *** and start thinking with it rather then sitting on it all the time

If MSM really did work everyone would know, even in wikipedia it says that its only promoted as a natural source of sulfur by the supplement and health food industry, but it's benefits are disputed, if something did work, it wouldn't be disputed, do you ever see someone say vitamin C works sometimes, but not all the time???

f****ing dumb *** mother f****r c**t licking dildo

You sound like an intelligent person. Read before yelling....Remember though, not every one can always be helped by every supplement. It may work on one person and not another. Give it time and let it build up in your system. It may work within a day or two, or it may take 3-6 months.

I just cannot believe people like you are allow to post on this forum.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Elvis123 wrote:

Disputed? Even minoxidil is disputed to this day. They say it doesn't work on frontal baldness, but people use it anyway and claim success. They say it doesn't work on large areas of baldness, but people take it anyway and claim success. The same goes for duffuse thinning. They also say that there is a very low success rate but tons of guys give it a go anyway.

You had breakouts with MSM? Well that sucks for you, but I take over 4000mg daily and have no problem. My only problem is keeping up with my overly aggressive facial hair.