Most Ridiculous Baldcel Cope Ever (click To View)

seggy

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. You save money on haircuts and shampoo.
No, you don't. First 5-10 years you spend double on "special" shampoo. If you are bald you still need to wash your fricking nuggin. Short hair or no hair makes no difference.

2. You don’t have to do your hair when you wake up in the morning.
True, but if that is such a hassle, why does not EVERYBODY just buzz it off. If I pull all my teeth out I don't have to worry about brushing me teeth.

3. You look older.
Great....people calling me mister.

4. No weird hairline tanlines in the summer.
I don't even understand what the point is.

5. You don’t have to go grey.
Unless you shave your head every single day, you will still go grey (# great thing number 2)

6. You never have to worry about having a bad hair day.
What?

7. You get to put that effort into facial hair.
Giving me the advice to grow a beard is as usefull as telling me to just grow my hair back.

8. You have hat sense.
Hats make me feel normal, hence I cannot actually wear them. Eventually you have to take them off and that is even worse.

9. Your eyes look amazing.
Makes no sense.

10. You’re the first to know when it’s raining or snowing.
Yes, because your the first one to go running for hat because your freezing your scalp off.

11. You’ll never have a ridiculous haircut in old photos.
You will have it in all foto's.

12. You now take the quickest showers ever.
Taking long showers is nice.

13. You have awesome bald heroes.
No I don't. Oke, maybe Patrick Stewart

14. You are the benefactor of “bald code.”
I'm also part of the part of the motorbike hand waving, it is retarded.

15. You always stand out.
Just ff'ng great.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny how I started lifting weights only three months after that post.

On the other hand, I still think confidence is a byproduct of who you are as a whole (looks, status, personality, etc.).

Being unapologetic is stupid and could get you into a lot of trouble, watch other people's reaction and adapt accordingly.

I care a lot about my hair, I'm vain and my girlfriend knows it, she calls me out on it regularly, it doesn't matter, deep down, she knows that looks are crucial.

Yes, I reply to the old WhitePolarBear now.

That was far from old Polar bears most extreme rants on gymcel, oh to see a truly gruelling battle between the two of you.

blackg

Reaction score

On the other hand, I still think confidence is a byproduct of who you are as a whole (looks, status, personality, etc.).

Being unapologetic is stupid and could get you into a lot of trouble, watch other people's reaction and adapt accordingly.

I care a lot about my hair, I'm vain and my girlfriend knows it, she calls me out on it regularly, it doesn't matter, deep down, she knows that looks are crucial.

The first sign of a mental breakdown is quoting your own post.

Anyway, I've been meaning to ask.. You are still lifting? You bulked up much?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
13. You have awesome bald heroes.

Why did this one depress me the most- because people think that's actually true, just being bald means you then are forced to admire others who have the same genetic condition.

It's like in a lot of ways people expect you to cope.

blackg

Reaction score
14. You are the benefactor of “bald code.”
I'm also part of the part of the motorbike hand waving, it is retarded.

Is this the quick lifting your fingers off the throttle to a fellow rider?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just shave it brah! Chicks dig confidence, lift weights and be unapologetic. Real men are not vain, only pussies care about hair. Look at Vin Diesel and The Rock! Do you see them crying on a hair loss forum?!

Sigh. I don't know why this depressed me so much even now. So... We're losers? Great.

Why the f*** can't a guy talk about something that bothers him so much without being a loser to everyone?

With his own entrails, after skipping rope with them while he's still alive.

Oooh.... f*****g vicious there Dante.

Seriously though..... Vain? What does the girl say about your hair now?
Dude.... How hot is the bear...been getting laid left and right even when bald.
With hair you must be turbochad.

blackg

Reaction score
Dude.... How hot is the bear...been getting laid left and right even when bald.
With hair you must be turbochad.
WPB is the epitome of male sexuality and masculinity.
He is also the only one I believe around here with regard to seducing attractive ladies.