Most Ridiculous Baldcel Cope Ever (click To View)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In articles like this there's always something hilarious that reveals the dark psyche that the author is trying to get away from:

12. You now take the quickest showers ever.
You used to have to spend your precious bathroom time washing your hair and then drying it — which if you’re female, takes f*****g forever. But now, you can spend it doing other things, like masturbating. Trust me: Anything that adds more masturbation time to your schedule is a very special thing indeed.

Note: Not having sex with a willing participant - masturbation instead.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To further explain what I meant by that, there was a youtube video where a woman talks about the positive aspects of dating a bald guy and to be open minded about being with a bald guy. One of her big points was how a bald man could be "a really nice guy towards your pets or children".

Translation: bald guys can mainly hope for ageing crazy cat ladies or single moms.

I'm not saying this is definitively the case, maybe it is, I don't know, but the people who are in some sort of SJW mode about standing up for baldness in an attempt to look like sympathetic non-judgemental types, often are hiding a burrowing agenda behind this facade. You can't even consider it "delusion", because they are closer to the truth than they let on, they're just lying to themselves and you.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much truth and humour in this thread. Too many likes given.

Slybaldguys gives advice and does reviews on trimmers/shavers for the head - a lot of maintenance. While fullheads look normal, aesthetic and go for cool cuts at the barber once a month.

nice advertisement of finasteride/duta tho

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Hey guys its Tyler here today from slybaldguys and I wanted to tell you about, the new love of my life"

female-blow-up-doll-6002159-0-1365357182000.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Hey guys its Tyler here today from slybaldguys and I wanted to tell you about, the new love of my life"

female-blow-up-doll-6002159-0-1365357182000.jpg

she buzzcut

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nice advertisement of finasteride/duta tho

He really is, if he wants to help the bald community then he really needs to stop making videos as he looks horrendous as a bald man. I would say most should opt for completely sly when it gets to a point of no return, but this guy looks plain un-natural, he needs some form of horseshoe as he actually looks like a weird adult 14-year-old.

As for saving money on shampoo:

I mean jesus christ, look at the top comment, from someone so consumed by shaving his head that it's his youtube handle:

Skullshaver3 months ago
Is it usable on a head with normaly "full hair"? i shave my head every day with an classic razor (wilkinson hydro 5) and it takes sometimes up to 35 min to get the entire head smooth and without any stubbles. i want the same result after less than 10 min but without cuts and bleeding...

Brb booking my hair transplant...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
He really is, if he wants to help the bald community then he really needs to stop making videos as he looks horrendous as a bald man. I would say most should opt for completely sly when it gets to a point of no return, but this guy looks plain un-natural, he needs some form of horseshoe as he actually looks like a weird adult 14-year-old.

As for saving money on shampoo:

I mean jesus christ, look at the top comment, from someone so consumed by shaving his head that it's his youtube handle:

Skullshaver3 months ago
Is it usable on a head with normaly "full hair"? i shave my head every day with an classic razor (wilkinson hydro 5) and it takes sometimes up to 35 min to get the entire head smooth and without any stubbles. i want the same result after less than 10 min but without cuts and bleeding...

Brb booking my hair transplant...

Man...even shaving my beard every 2-3 days is a pain in the *** IMO. I can deal with a beard but I hate the moustache cause I get cuts. I'd get it electrolyzed or transplanted to my scalp so I don't have to deal with it. Now imagine having to shave your whole head.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found the post I was talking about earlier. It's even worse than I remember. Enjoy unfiltered cope in all its glory:

Jason Statham is a god damn MAN and I want to look like him.

I want this as well.

But I am balding subhuman with undeveloped jawline and and subhuman cheekbones.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad to see your old avatar back.

Here's my cope checklist from that post:
- Reference to former girlfriend that left after he refused to treat his hair loss, no mention of current
- Receiving "compliments" and "positive reactions" after biccing, feels boost in "confidence"
- Wants to look like famous bald action star, ends up looking like doughy nerd
- Powers through well-meant protests from friends and relatives (especially female ones) to pursue internet ideals of "manliness"

Just LOL if you think anyone beyond a small band of (male) internet dwellers care about looking like a "real man".

lol at this

why not to mention penis in vagina invasions but some abstract sh*t instead

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're brothers... All of us subhumans have it way too hard. Because being mocked is not enough, you can't even complain. Only suffer in silence.

I read recently how asian 5'5 guy did 50 000 approaches and got a few laid you should try mate.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

He even had participated PUA bootcamps.

what you basically learn when you take a bootcamp is basically "approach as much as possible" "be confident" "take care of logistics". That's pretty much the gist of what i learned. ANd IF i don't get the desired result, I am the one to blame/held accountable(but not the technique that was presented to me) for not "doing it correctly".

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
and my personal favorite...the pullout.

nah... cumming into pussy is the best feeling in sex

I hate pullout because orgasm is much more weaker when you're jerking off

let alone you look like a retard when jerking off in front of girl