Most Ridiculous Baldcel Cope Ever (click To View)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, h.l., you are on fire here. It's indeed ironic how a close reading of words meant to console balding men actually just make us more aware of the sad fate that awaits us.

Thank you.

I have tended for a long time on here to not really speculate what fate each individual has, or what likelihood of our lifestyle will be available in future years because I simply don't know, and have long been sick of the "no woman wants a bald guy" vs "I know a bald guy with a hot wife" back-and-forth's.

That said, what I mainly meant is that the author of such claims, or that youtube video I mentioned (and others like it) always slip up, giving a glaring insight as to the truly negative and harsh reality that they feel exists. I'm not saying ALL people think like that, but nearly all who make these falsely positive claims do, somewhere the mask slips, and it's kind of sad yet hilarious to see the hypocrisy if you just dig a little between the lines.

Another key point is many people who OCD style bic their head do so because they don't want any stubble showing. Any 2-3 day stubble shows their thin hair on top/bald patches/visualisation of the horseshoe. So a lot of them are just as insecure and hating baldness too.

Indeed, they want that impression of being BBC ("Bald By Choice", a real term on slybaldguys, what else could we think that abbreviation means?) so stubble of a horseshoe is majorly unwanted. I did visit slybaldguys every other day for a few weeks maybe, I found them all intriguing, and somewhat not as bad as we think, but there were guys who agreed the 2nd or 3rd day was the most annoying, checking in the morning, afternoon AND evening, for the first signs of stubble to be eradicated. Can you imagine how hard it is to shave such a small amount of hair, the entire way around your head? No wonder guys take half and hour and get blisters and cuts.

After a while I bet your head doesn't even feel like the carrier of your brain, thoughts and character anymore, just a clump of skin and skull lumped on top of your head awaiting it's scraping.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless I'm mixing you up, are you practically completely bald as in NW4/5+? As a personal opinion I still think most are better "sly" or very short stubble, shaving every other day is excessive but some stubble over a week vs constantly shiny bic'd, who really gives a sh*t? But, not everyone suits completely shaved, that guy from slybaldguys who was in cope4life's avatar, it's not common but some people need a horseshoe- not a very long one, but it's like the entire 2nd half of the his head (looking from the front) disappears into an abyss.

I can definitely imagine feeling like that with a shaved head initially, I have seen some opine that it takes a lot of time and frustration but it eventually begins to feel more natural and part of your identity after a while (even if an unwanted part of your identity).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
id actually say most bald men look best with a short buzz. like 1/8 or 1/4 inch guard

going sly is often ugly or weird looking if you arent buff or manly.

and yea im norwood 6. i just grow mine out, thats who i am. f*** society, i hate short hair and the feeling of it. if someone says something then i can just shoot back with "i thought baldness wasnt that bad?"

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And not a single f*** was given.

Skullet.jpg

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
lol at using condoms with gf

it is 2016, science gave us pills

Some conspiracy theorists are also convinced that science developed AIDS. o_O

Wear a rubber
and wisely avert double trouble.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd also say that with men, make-up really wouldn't do much to enhance attractiveness (if not decrease it), certainly in no way comparable to desirably smooth and soft skin like a woman. With a man strong facial genetics are clear, even poor skin, wrinkles, bagginess and even up to bloatedness (to an extent) isn't a game changer, in some minority of cases will cause a point knocked off, but if the base is there then we all can see it.

Even a minus Norwood with good facial aesthetics can use makeup to get women minus wet:

tumblr_m0ww468sjc1rrgro3o1_500.jpg

Not that females are the target market here but still, no female wants this. Wrinkles and bagginess wouldn't matter though.

One thing that is very frustrating are women with BDD who actually do not need that much make-up, those who cake the sh*t on, you feel you can judge them in the "she scrubs up well..." way WolfPack mentioned, but then it turns out without it they only lose a small amount of attractiveness, they don't really need to apply a lot. Also it is knowing that these chemicals are slowly (or in some cases quickly) eroding the skin.

But then you just look at their favourite pictures of themselves online, the ones they use for profile pictures, close up selfies with plastic smooth skin and huge doll eyes, and it becomes clear their perception of beauty has been distorted to become something un-achievable, and that's the essence of BDD- the search for faults.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make up is one of the biggest copes.

Most women are average, but appear much better looking then they actually are.

33a9tzt.jpg

....but wearing a hair piece, using rogaine or getting a hair transplant is a cardinal sin.

LOGIC!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Whenever someone tells me "Don't worry, if it gets too bad, just shave it bro! You'll save so much money on shampoo!"

I punch them right in the teeth and tell them "Think of all the money you'll save on toothpaste!"

23 likes for a post...this has got to be a record.

shookwun

Reaction score
....but wearing a hair piece, using rogaine or getting a hair transplant is a cardinal sin.

LOGIC!
I dont even understand how its possible to go from looking like that to the after shot.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whenever someone tells me "Don't worry, if it gets too bad, just shave it bro! You'll save so much money on shampoo!"

I punch them right in the teeth and tell them "Think of all the money you'll save on toothpaste!"

OMG... LMFAO!!!!! I rarely actually 'laugh out loud' but that was brilliant.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I care a lot about my hair, I'm vain and my girlfriend knows it, she calls me out on it regularly, it doesn't matter, deep down, she knows that looks are crucial.
That's actually normal to care about something as important as hair. \

Bluepilled people think that not giving a f*** and acting like a wild thug would make women wet, but that's actually abnormal and a sign that something is mentally wrong with you.

Either ways, looks are the deciding factor here.

But tbh, i would rather be with someone who cares about things than to be with someone who doesn't give a f*** and acting like a soulless corpse and i think most people feel the same.