Most girls don't care about your hairloss

YouSmiledAtMe

Reaction score
Oh look, here comes yet another PUAhate drone...... Skynet has become self-aware! You must take the red pill Morpheus etc etc lol.
I am not a member there at this time. Any other forums that I may have posted at in the past have no influence on what I am saying nor do they make sufficient reasons to dismiss what I am saying.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Be assertive, be the first to take the initiative, be energetic, enthusiastic, interesting and funny and then unless you're an exceptionally ugly person (in which case baldness is almost irrelevant anyway) then you'll always have an edge on 98% of the competition when it comes to women.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of very real and genuine drawbacks about being bald, but for me women is way down the bottom of the list.

Every woman I speak to is fully aware that I'm a egg head looking balder and that I don't possess the magic golden ratio that a full head would give me, but my general enthusiasm and ballsy confidence almost always compensates for my aesthetic shortcomings.

98% of guys out there have no balls and assertiveness when it comes to approaching and chatting up women, they're almost always paralysed by that fear of rejection, so if you can rise above this wimpy 98% guys then you'd be very hard pressed not to have any success with some decent women.

I've never once had abusive remarks from women about my hair or brutal rejections because of it, it's only ever guys who feel threatened and intimidated who give me abuse about my hair.. like the 5 gang of pussies I encountered on the train yesterday.

what happened on the train? (if you don't mind talking about it)

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
I realized through talking with a therapist that majority of girls don't care whether her man is balding or not.

Totally and completely wrong. Your therapist is feeding you a line of BS to show results so you keep coming back and paying. I also notice how you say "balding" rather than "bald". Bald guys are less attractive period. It is easier for a girl to get a guy than vice versa and with so many guys who have hair, there is no reason for a girl to settle for a bald guy.

- - - Updated - - -

actually my therapist is slick bald lol. So he was telling me that as you get older you'll get used to it and eventually accept your baldness

Not true. As you get older, other things detract from your appearance, lines, wrinkles, bags under, your eyes so baldness just adds to it.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
It is easier for a girl to get a guy than vice versa and with so many guys who have hair, there is no reason for a girl to settle for a bald guy.

Not exactly!! A woman doesn't choose a man depending on his looks exclusively, like you seem to think.
Personality is more important!!
"There is no reason for a girl to settle for a bald guy"- Reality contradicts you big time! Otherwise the majority of bald men would die alone, and that is just not the case. In fact, i hardly know bald man above 30 which are single.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're missing one important factor: girls by instinct are usually attracted to guys who remind them of their father. I imagine a lot of those girls have fathers who are bald so that could be a plus!

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
You're missing one important factor: girls by instinct are usually attracted to guys who remind them of their father. I imagine a lot of those girls have fathers who are bald so that could be a plus!

Good point!

seb

Reaction score
Bald is repulsive, bottom line.

- - - Updated - - -

Bald is repulsive, bottom line.

Something dramatic must of happened in that womans childhood for her to want to associate with a vile, disgusting, bald monster(as opposed to a normal man ie a man who is clean shaven and has hair).

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but I think that hair accounts for maybe 5% of the equation when it comes to attraction. The truth is that a lot of times, girls don't even notice you're balding or even bald. That's right, other people don't think "bald!" when they see you.

That's a flawed way of thinking. Why would they choose a bald guy over a guy with hair? Easy:

- Because he makes her laugh
- Because he makes her feel good
- Because he is daring
- Because he has a strong personnality and is not begging for her attention

Girls, and beautiful girls for that matter don't all date model guys with full head of hair. Look around you and you will know that your way of thinking is just plain wrong.

Another SAF in the midsts.

- - - Updated - - -

No, actually the opposite.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Leave him alone, he's hopeless. I understand that being bald upsests him so much, but his mentality makes it worse.
He's talking nonsense, i know about 20-30 people with bald heads and who have nice women as GF or wife. This i know personally.
And, wherever i go, i see couples with bald man and woman(not ugly at all).
He's exagerating big time.
People don't laugh and don't disconsider bald guys. They disconsider themselves.
The only thing to laugh or disconsider bald guys is if they are NW6 and grow the sides ridculously long or try to comb-over which looks like ****.
No matter how bald you are, if you are cleanly buzzed or shaved, no person in thieir right mind should disconsider you or make fun of you or mock you. Those who do that are idiots!!!
And regarding of girls, yes, i can agree, maybe you won;t get a super-sexy model as GF or wife if you're NW6(even if we have exceptions!!!), but you can't tell me NO WOMAN would look at you.
If no women likes you, there are deeper problems with your personality, your confidence, hair is almost unimportant.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
1. Those who humiliated you in that bar are primitive retards.
2. They are free to rock the comb-over, but if the wind blows and their hair blows up, i wouldn't judge someone who would laugh. Just in that situation.
3. In fact, bald guys can get supermodels, and there are a lot of cases which i know. I was only talking about a sort of common-sense. If you are not a Brad Pitt, you shouldn't expect a supermodel as gf. Of course, if you have other qualities that compensate the lack of hair(confidence, personality, fame, $$$) you could get what you want.
But if you are ugly even with hair, and go bald i just don't think it would be a good idea to "shoot" for a supermodel. Just to not be disappointed.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Leave him alone, he's hopeless. I understand that being bald upsests him so much, but his mentality makes it worse.
He's talking nonsense, i know about 20-30 people with bald heads and who have nice women as GF or wife. This i know personally.
And, wherever i go, i see couples with bald man and woman(not ugly at all).

I am one of those bald guys with a nice looking wife but that does not make me somehow immune to others ill opinions of my appearance.

He's exagerating big time.
People don't laugh and don't disconsider bald guys. They disconsider themselves.

I'm shaved nw5 and I've had many people laugh at me to my face for it.

The only thing to laugh or disconsider bald guys is if they are NW6 and grow the sides ridculously long or try to comb-over which looks like ****.
No matter how bald you are, if you are cleanly buzzed or shaved, no person in thieir right mind should disconsider you or make fun of you or mock you. Those who do that are idiots!!!
And regarding of girls, yes, i can agree, maybe you won;t get a super-sexy model as GF or wife if you're NW6(even if we have exceptions!!!), but you can't tell me NO WOMAN would look at you.

Well, that's one part you got right... the ones who think lesser of us for being bald and make fun of us ARE IDIOTS!
If no women likes you, there are deeper problems with your personality, your confidence, hair is almost unimportant.

None of the above really matters anyway because you can't take your own advice in being a happy content bald man, right?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everybody hits lows. Sometimes I'll see my hair after a shower and get real down, but at least he's trying to deal with it the best a 23 year old, fully bald guy can. He's still getting out there and meeting beautiful women, so I respect that. It's a struggle being positive some days but at least we're trying.

I only hope I'll be as successful or happy as he is when mine goes. I do know sure as hell Im not going to play the victim though.

seb

Reaction score
Everybody hits lows. Sometimes I'll see my hair after a shower and get real down, but at least he's trying to deal with it the best a 23 year old, fully bald guy can. He's still getting out there and meeting beautiful women, so I respect that. It's a struggle being positive some days but at least we're trying.

I only hope I'll be as successful or happy as he is when mine goes. I do know sure as hell Im not going to play the victim though.

But he is not happy is he....hence the medical procedure he is undertaking. If was that "happy", he would walk around sly for the rest of his life.