Most girls don't care about your hairloss

medilook

Banned
Reaction score
I realized through talking with a therapist that majority of girls don't care whether her man is balding or not. The most important thing is how you carry yourself, your character and how well you'll be as a spouse and father of her children. We men are more critical of our appearance then females are of us. After a few years of realizing your not gonna win the battle of hairloss, most guys will accept the inevitable.

Shave your head or buzz it and move on with your life. We need to stop obsessing over out looks. I know it's easier said then done but in the end, a girl will love you for your character then how much hair you have on your head.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, you're right. Too much obsession with hair. In fact, no bald man i know is single. And most of them have great girlfriends/wifes.

medilook

Banned
Reaction score
But if you wanna regrow your hair for yourself then you can try out finasteride, but the best method is self acceptance

jnr8

Reaction score
Good for you. Well, let me tell you this. I am gay and from what I see, gay guys care a LOT about hair loss.

medilook

Banned
Reaction score
Gay guys care abou how there significant other looks or the way they look?

- - - Updated - - -

I totally understand that. Even for a straight guys they care how they look. I do too, but I heard that gay guys care even more. Will young takes finasteride and is gay

jnr8

Reaction score
My post was not clear. I could see how most straight women would not care that much if a straight guy loses his hair. But from my experience, gay guys care a lot if another guy loses his hair or not.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Hair does matter in much the same way any number of things in a first impression matter. People really like to over simplify things and generalize like your therapist saying hair doesnt matter. Also you have no idea how your therapist formed that opinion or what experiences lead him to believe that. Having nice hair is a subtle thing that is hard to really pin down its exact importance because it varies from person to person what they think.
He is right that hair is not the main factor that will determine your life but I would pick Norwood 0 over Norwood 6 any day of the week but maybe some guys like being Norwood 5 and that is okay then too. If you dont care about hair at all why are you on this forum posting? Your not changing anyones mind they are here to be active and informed in trying to keep or grow hair.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Hair does matter in much the same way any number of things in a first impression matter. People really like to over simplify things and generalize like your therapist saying hair doesnt matter. Also you have no idea how your therapist formed that opinion or what experiences lead him to believe that. Having nice hair is a subtle thing that is hard to really pin down its exact importance because it varies from person to person what they think.
He is right that hair is not the main factor that will determine your life but I would pick Norwood 0 over Norwood 6 any day of the week but maybe some guys like being Norwood 5 and that is okay then too. If you dont care about hair at all why are you on this forum posting? Your not changing anyones mind they are here to be active and informed in trying to keep or grow hair.

It is called being positive...

twothree

Reaction score
True and not true

Your hair (or lack thereof) affects how good you can look as a whole. I think "most girls" that you say who don't care, just can't pinpoint exactly what it is that makes them not attracted.

medilook

Banned
Reaction score
I'm saying that most girls don't care about whether you have a bald spot or of etc. they view your character but having a full head of hair deft enhances your appearance, but it's not everything.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Sounds like a classic case of telling you what you want to hear. My therapist did the same thing with me, but my therapist wasn't bald. It's true that many bald men manage to find willing wives and have families despite the stigma, I'm one of them fortunately enough. But because this is true doesn't make it absolute. I think most young women dislike baldness and it tapers off with age although there are still older women who prefer hair. I think many women past a certain age like to say it doesn't matter because they don't want to come off as shallow or hypocritical. Although it does feel good to see the ocassional bald guy with a hot woman. When it comes down to it baldness really detracts from your image and like it or not, most people judge you first by how you look, unfair as that can be.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol of course it does not matter, so long you can compensate you lack of hair in other areas such as having a good physique, a decent income, good personality, a good sense of fashion. You see a bald man has to work twice as hard in order to get women interested in him, the dating game is too rigged to men lol.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Be assertive, be the first to take the initiative, be energetic, enthusiastic, interesting and funny and then unless you're an exceptionally ugly person (in which case baldness is almost irrelevant anyway) then you'll always have an edge on 98% of the competition when it comes to women.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of very real and genuine drawbacks about being bald, but for me women is way down the bottom of the list.

Every woman I speak to is fully aware that I'm a egg head looking balder and that I don't possess the magic golden ratio that a full head would give me, but my general enthusiasm and ballsy confidence almost always compensates for my aesthetic shortcomings.

98% of guys out there have no balls and assertiveness when it comes to approaching and chatting up women, they're almost always paralysed by that fear of rejection, so if you can rise above this wimpy 98% guys then you'd be very hard pressed not to have any success with some decent women.

I've never once had abusive remarks from women about my hair or brutal rejections because of it, it's only ever guys who feel threatened and intimidated who give me abuse about my hair.. like the 5 gang of pussies I encountered on the train yesterday.

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
It depends on the age of the female. I'd say most girls in their twenties don't want a bald guy because that is associated with being older. But damn, as soon as they hit that late twenty early thirty stage they tend to notice their own imperfections such as wrinkles and weight gain. After that, I think they realize looks aren't everything. Being bald isn't the worse quality in a male. But that is just my two cents.

medilook

Banned
Reaction score
actually my therapist is slick bald lol. So he was telling me that as you get older you'll get used to it and eventually accept your baldness even tho it is hard to accept now. I really want my hair to grow back, but this propecia is really a bummer. I keep feeling the discomfort in my right breast area, so I called my Dr and he told me to stop talking it. I did not want to hear that, but I guess I gotta listen to him. I would be pretty devasted if I took pro and developed gyno. That would suck as well more then balding I think.

YouSmiledAtMe

Reaction score
Even if what you were saying is true (it isn't), it is irrelevant to the way in which you live your life. You should not be striving to earn access to used-up genitalia. You should be striving for aesthetics and self-perfection. Psychotherapy is an attempt to control people; it should only be used in the most severe cases when people are at risk of harming themselves or others. These people need to be lied to. You don't need to be lied to just because you have depression or body image issues. I urge you to swallow the red pill. Hair matters; looks matter. Free yourself from the trappings of the female and of the lying therapist and become what you truly desire in your heart of hearts.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh look, here comes yet another PUAhate drone...... Skynet has become self-aware! You must take the red pill Morpheus etc etc lol.