most embarrassing night of my life

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah but testosterone is not strong enough to do the work of DHT in individuals who cant adjust to the drug.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if the difference is more than marginal though.

TBH zinc does nothing for me mate. I reckon i could take 500mg for a month and it wouldnt help my estrogen. Id probably die form that dosage anyway though lol

Ende

Reaction score
Well, if you didn't die, I can't imagine the pain from joints on that dose. I guess you wouldn't be able to walk straight :p I'm still recovering from 50 mg a day for 4 days or so, one or two weeks ago. The estrogen level was close to the optimum spot, but my joints are still dry.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
what?? 4 days of 50mg of zinc picolinate gave u joint problems?? I didn't think there would be adverse effects with this...

Ende

Reaction score
It happens when you suppress the estrogen level too much. You can use 50 mg zinc a day for a month without any trouble. It depends on your estrogen level. I was very close to the optimum testosterone/estrogen ratio, and it takes a while to recover from too low estrogen level. Take a look at the symptoms I've described in my thread.

Genox

Reaction score
nohawk said:
i started 50mg of zinc picolinate yesterday.... we'll see where it takes me..

I've been on same sort of situation as you are. actually I am still..
Had terrifying effects from low dose finasteride.
I quit it when my penis shrunk and I lost the connection to my genitals.
The connection seem vital for proper function of genitals, you know.
It's typical finasteride effect to some of us... it's typical for erectile dysfunction said my Doctor, altho there are many reasons for ED to occur.
Brain,testes, and penis are our genitals all and they should function together.

I had no question in my case I had to quit the crap.

Have you looked into zma? I have felt it gives extra boost to test levels compared to regular zinc supplementation.

Take care