Morr F 5% (Topical Finasteride with 5% Minoxidil)

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using Morr F 5% now and I'm loving it way better results than regular minoxidil no bad side effects, I'm going to keep using this or might my minoxidil 10% but this is working really good!!

Almsoo7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered from ebay 2 years ago, tried for a few weeks by applying sparingly on my front hairline once a day at night. I was also using normal 5% minoxidil during the day. I stopped because I was scared of the systemic side effects and I noticed my eyelids kept twitching during the period when I was on it. Not sure if it was just a coincidence though.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
i have used morrf 10% since june and i am very happy with the results.
it dries fast so easy to put on as well.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus man them results look incredible, so all you do is spray that 10% morf stuff on?

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
jesus man them results look incredible, so all you do is spray that 10% morf stuff on?
yes, i have added biotin but that was 1-2 weeks qgo (after the pictures you seen).

i had a little dizziness the first weeks but it past, besides that absolutely no sideeffects.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah man im on minoxidil with 2 years after i gave up finasteride which i was on for 3 years, never used both together, gave up finasteride due to sides. At best finasteride slowed my hairloss, i might give this a go instead of just minoxidil.

Tiren

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using morr f for 2 weeks daily with dermarolling 1mm every day . But it doesn't help me at all.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using morr f for 2 weeks daily with dermarolling 1mm every day . But it doesn't help me at all.
You need to keep it up morning and evening for at least 4-5 months before you can expect any results, the same goes for any treatment there is regarding hairloss. Stick to it and you will have success.

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wouldnt be it really nice to live in the world, where you get your hair back in 2 weeks?:)

I have been on topical finasteride and minoxidil and dermaroller for 10 months (dualgen and essengen) with no obvious results. However, I seem not to react to anything at all, so do not get discouradged. I have read plenty of anecdotal stories of people who get very nice results using this combo including Somebody, Reuters and others.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered from ebay 2 years ago, tried for a few weeks by applying sparingly on my front hairline once a day at night. I was also using normal 5% minoxidil during the day. I stopped because I was scared of the systemic side effects and I noticed my eyelids kept twitching during the period when I was on it. Not sure if it was just a coincidence though.
Ya what is the eyelid twitching about?