Morr F 5% (Topical Finasteride with 5% Minoxidil)

baujos1228

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forums and wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I recently purchased a hair loss drug called Morr F 5% which is described as a .1 mg dose of finasteride mixed with 5% minoxidil and lipids. I have searched the forums as well as google but have found little to no info on anyone using this. I guess I'm just wondering about the authenticity of the product, its effectiveness, and safety. I have never taken oral finasteride but have heard of topical finasteride being sort of an underground success for some people. Thanks to all for your help and input!

caida2

Reaction score
i have never heard of topical finasteride, but if you try it you should post the results, i am afraid of Finsteride side effects so i only use Minoxidil

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
This is an Indian product produced by Intas pharmaceuticals. A friend of mine claims that it helped him with his hair loss. It is difficult for me to ascertain the veracity of his claims and I intend to try it out myself.

It's fairly cheap as well at approximately $ 10 here.

Hi, I'm new to the forums and wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I recently purchased a hair loss drug called Morr F 5% which is described as a .1 mg dose of finasteride mixed with 5% minoxidil and lipids. I have searched the forums as well as google but have found little to no info on anyone using this. I guess I'm just wondering about the authenticity of the product, its effectiveness, and safety. I have never taken oral finasteride but have heard of topical finasteride being sort of an underground success for some people. Thanks to all for your help and input!

megatron1234

Reaction score
I'd put more trust in minoxidilmax. They have dualgen 15 plus, which has 1% finasteride with 15% minoxidil. Or they have essengen 6 plus with 0.5% finasteride and 6% minoxidil.

baujos1228

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for all the responses! I will do my best to continue to update on this thread with my experience using Morr F 5% so hopefully it helps someone out there looking.

So it's been a little under a week using it and these are the initial things that I have observed. It's applied with your choice of a spray pump or dropper, both included in the box. I opted for the spray pump because it's easier and seemed more efficient to cover my thinning areas. The directions say to apply 10 pumps per day (5 in morning, 5 in evening) using the spray pump to receive a full.1% dose of finasteride and 5% minoxidil. I cut the dosage in half to start, just to see if I react to any potential side effects. I have been using Kirkland 5% minoxidil for a few years and will continue that as part of my regimen with the Morr F 5%.

This stuff is greasy! It tends to want to run off your scalp so you really need to rub it in. It has a perfume fragrance added to it that isn't horrible, but I wish it was unscented. As far as side effects, I'm happy to report back with the big answer I'm sure people want to hear- no sexual side effects so far! I actually haven't experienced any side effects but my biggest concern was the finasteride causing decreased libido and I can happily say that I'm still my normal self.

Obviously it's too soon to report on any regrowth but I have noticed I'm not shedding as much as I normally do. I am applying this to my hairline as that's where my hair loss is at and usually I notice falling hairs off that area, but it I haven't noticed it as much since starting Morr F 5%.

I'm going to continue to use this and will report back again! Hope someone out there finds this useful.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any difference between Essengen and this stuff? I mean Essengen doesn't contain lipids, I was wondering if lipids have the same properties as liposomes.

brunoDHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have started using morr f yesterday.. Doctor said every other day in the evening.. I wanted to do finastride though but he didn't give me.

Peanut123

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was taking Propecia for about 2 months when I started to get some extreme side-effects and depression so I stopped taking it, but I definitely saw gains... so I too am looking for a good topical Finasteride. I found MorrF 5% on eBay but was really skeptical about it - where did you get yours?

I found this pretty clear-cut study from 2014 on MorrF 5% (A New Topical Formulation of Minoxidil and Finasteride Improves Hair Growth in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia) that saw great results, so assuming the product that you're taking is authentic and has the accurate cocktail described then you should have as great success as though you were taking an oral finasteride and using minoxidil.

I read this study from top to bottom. Biggest/best takeaways:
- Topical Finasteride in MorrF shows no negative significant statistical difference in results versus oral Finasteride. The only difference is that topical Finasteride shows up 10x LESS in the bloodstream than oral. Huge news for diminishing the negative side effects that many men experience.
- A significantly higher number of patients treated with MorrF showed greater improvement as compared to those treated with Minoxidil alone (64.7% in MorrF group versus 25.5% in Minoxidil alone group).
- Significantly more patients treated with MorrF showed greater improvement in photos for hair growth score as compared to those treated with Minoxidil alone (88.9% in MorrF group versus 60.0% in Minoxidil alone group)
- Majority of the patients did not have any adverse event during the trial with MorrF, clinically significant abnormalities during laboratory assessments, vital recordings, ECG recordings etc. No deaths, serious adverse events were reported during the course of the trial. Thumbs up, nobody died.

"The major side effects of oral Finasteride treatment have been found to be impotence, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorders (decreased volume of ejaculate or delayed ejaculation), breast enlargement or tenderness, hypersensitivity reactions (including skin rash, pruritus, urticaria, and swelling of lips and face) and testicular pain. The decrease in the side effects by topical application may be related to lower systemic exposure (ten-fold) compared to oral administration of Finasteride. The topical formulation of Finasteride also prevents the undesirable side effects resulting from greater systemic exposure of Finasteride. With greater efficacy observed with combination of Minoxidil and Finasteride compared to Minoxidil alone, MorrF could be a good replacement of individual therapy by Minoxidil and Finasteride in patients who are more concerned about the side effects of oral Finasteride." BOOM.

Yeah, I'm going to try this. Would love to hear how your results have gone.

Thanks everybody.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
That product is hard to get in the EU, US etc.

Minoxidilmax that produce Lipogaine as well also offer topical finasteride/minoxidil. The only downside is minoxidil concentration of 15%, which is too strong. They also offer a 6% minoxidil solution that contains 0.5 mg of finasteride.

What is with those weird concentrations ?
15% minoxidil/1mg finasteride
6% minoxidil/ 1mg finasteride

It is beyond me why they do not offer topical lipogaine 5% with 1mg of finasteride....

sahilronaldo

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey
My doctor recently precribed the same minoxidil + topical FInasteride. I was curious before starting it. Please let me know about your progress. Did you continue your treatment?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys

Bio woman here..I am talking to my Dr about trying a topical finasteride..I am currently on a topical spironolactone and minxodil...it slowed down my loss but alas I still get those small minimized hairs shedding...I am 45 and not going to have kids at this point..still regular cycle but I am not in a position to have kids nor do I want them so me and my Dr figure we will give this a try for a few months.

He is going to compound it for me so I am not sure the strength yet?
Think he wants to mis it with Minoxidil...which I am a little concerned with since I use the Foam minoxidil and had great results--no irritation..
He is also going to put retinol in it.

Just curious anyones thoughts/opinons/experiences.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started using Morr F yesterday, just applied it about an hour ago and I'm having pretty bad chest discomfort and discomfort in my left arm. Close to freaking out about this, any ideas? I was really hoping this would work but if I'm getting sides like this I can't use it, maybe it's the vehicle or something? Cos I've used oral finasteride for over three years with nothing like this

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started using Morr F yesterday, just applied it about an hour ago and I'm having pretty bad chest discomfort and discomfort in my left arm. Close to freaking out about this, any ideas? I was really hoping this would work but if I'm getting sides like this I can't use it, maybe it's the vehicle or something? Cos I've used oral finasteride for over three years with nothing like this

why would topical finasteride cause chest discomfort? You think its the minxodil? 5% is not that strong though.

Maybe stop for a few days then try again to see (or just stop for now if you are sure)

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why would topical finasteride cause chest discomfort? You think its the minxodil? 5% is not that strong though.

Maybe stop for a few days then try again to see (or just stop for now if you are sure)

Well it’s listed under potential side effects – specifically it’s listed under the “If you experience the following side effects, seek immediate medical advice” section. So obviously I’m worried now haha…

I might give it a few more tries and see if this continues – if I can’t tolerate this stuff, I don’t know where else to turn really. Thinking of trying zix and getting back on S5, I just need to stop my hairline from getting worse!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys--how is it going with topical finasteride?

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just ordered a 3 month supply or topical finasteride (15% minoxidil)
I've been on and off finasteride (mainly on) for 16 years and recently stopped taking the pill a few months ago and decided to try the topical route before I start to lose any further gains.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just ordered a 3 month supply or topical finasteride (15% minoxidil)
I've been on and off finasteride (mainly on) for 16 years and recently stopped taking the pill a few months ago and decided to try the topical route before I start to lose any further gains.
Update?