More Evidence Of What Women Think Of Balding/hat Guys

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont look to good in hats at least traditional ones. I look ok in winter hats though for some reason. I do throw on my "baseball" hat sometimes when having an off hair day. I feel much less confident and less Happy/outgoing on the rare hat days

Same here, I look bad in most hats (especially baseball ones) but beanies/other winter hats, not so much. I'm thankful that it's winter right now where I live as beanies are a pretty common sight - summer will be a different story though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
rob_halford.jpg

they call it baddass

halford-600x600.jpg

PHXVQfe.gif

reddit

If/when I ever start balding, it's getting bic'd and I'm growing out my beard or moustache. Regular gym attendance as well, The jacked/beard or moustache/bald look is f*****g badass imo.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, I look bad in most hats (especially baseball ones) but beanies/other winter hats, not so much. I'm thankful that it's winter right now where I live as beanies are a pretty common sight - summer will be a different story though.

Move to the arctic

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know me: when someone talks about being "insecure" or "confident", my awful jokes and sad frog memes shall be there.

funny fact — frog is always bald

dat feel guy bald as well

some serious conspirancy here

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its peak summer here... I cant wait for fall and even winter. I hate being hot! I always say when i retire im heading north like Washington state or even Canada lol. this summer in Ohio has been psychotic, 90's and high humidity for 6 weeks straight until yesterday

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its peak summer here... I cant wait for fall and even winter. I hate being hot! I always say when i retire im heading north like Washington state or even Canada lol. this summer in Ohio has been psychotic, 90's and high humidity for 6 weeks straight until yesterday

Geez that's crazy, are you guys going through a heat wave or is it that normal? Where I live the seasons are pretty extreme - the winters drop below zero while the summers get pretty hot, but never as hot or for as long as what you seem to get.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you ugly, bald with shitty physique.

Al8aICk.png

Feels bad man....

This guy is ugly but still happy and lives his life:

Mesut-ozil.jpg

You have the choice:

Accept your situation and find peace with your self or moan the rest of your life and sink in self-pity.

Its getting boring Dante.....really.....

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geez that's crazy, are you guys going through a heat wave or is it that normal? Where I live the seasons are pretty extreme - the winters drop below zero while the summers get pretty hot, but never as hot or for as long as what you seem to get.
its been unusually hot and very much more humid than normal... Its like Florida in ohio

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You have the choice:

Accept your situation and find peace with your self or moan the rest of your life and sink in self-pity.

frog-meme-22-300x300.png

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mesut-ozil.jpg

You have the choice:

I think Dante's frog memes never get old. So funny yet so relatable.

Keep 'em coming Dante. :)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
JUST A JOKE

IT IS JUST A JOKE FOR HER

image.jpeg

feel the pain

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
meshuggah guy is a meme lol

and i think david draiman looks good. also chris daughtry

at least metal is the genre where its ok to be ugly lol. even better to be ugly really lol

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
JUST A JOKE

IT IS JUST A JOKE FOR HER

View attachment 43072

feel the pain
Now that is awful. The guy in the picture is clearly hurt and she's deflecting. Do people not care that the Internet never forgets? The things people do for Facebook likes...