More Evidence Of What Women Think Of Balding/hat Guys

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of sympathy for the hat prisoner.
In a lot of ways you could argue that they are the true martyrs of society.

They cover up so as to not frighten the good citizens.

You could also argue that they are the most self aware of hair all loss sufferers.

Blackg is the man! Yeah bwoi, the astronaut was ripe yo, but props on the new avy cuz.

damn, reading all the responses to that hatfisher thing has got me talking all dope son. shiz

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, things like this meme are a huge threat to us. The last thing we want is to make norwood spotters out of the common population. It's bad enough with even just the few who do consciously notice these things.

blackg

Reaction score
Honestly, things like this meme are a huge threat to us. The last thing we want is to make norwood spotters out of the common population. It's bad enough with even just the few who do consciously notice these things.
I'm with ya on that one.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="ossrey, post: 1362741 Men have every right to care about losing their hair, the same wa Hair loss is -- more often than not, and as that message board proves -- is a flaw. Applying foundation = beautification (and no judgment to that). Applying a hat or rogaine = damage control.
[/QUOTE]

Right! And people are not born with with make up on their faces. So it's not needed. We're born with hair. It's part of you're anatomy. So women complaining about men who make fun of the caked on make-up shouldn't complain.

shookwun

Reaction score
Men in baseball caps to me is like women in ugg boots to men...cute in your 20s maybe 30s but 40s and 50s not so cute.
Wearing a ball cap that's curved is fine. These flat brims need to go asap. Dumb looking.

These guys who hat prison indoo
"Niggas be hat fishing females and be beard fishing females also. Niggas be having no chin and big *** heads and sh*t tf."

"This has happened to me before i was devastated. I wanted to be like what in theeee entire f*** get the hell on making me look bad."

"If this b**ch dont get one with that fake *** weave in hair trying to cover up her no edge having *** lol trying to talki about someone, but this b**ch got on fake lashes, makeup, drawn eye liners, and have on hore hairs, but you still walking lol Iswear these btiches silly"

993.jpg

I am renowned in hebrew terminology.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wearing a ball cap that's curved is fine. These flat brims need to go asap. Dumb looking.

These guys who hat prison indoo

I am renowned in hebrew terminology.

I just don't find them attractive on men..if i see a man in his 40s or 50 on dating site with pics I'm turned off and i am not even thinking they are bald..Just think they look silly for their age..Young men its different but i am not dating men in 30s.

shookwun

Reaction score
I just don't find them attractive on men..if i see a man in his 40s or 50 on dating site with pics I'm turned off and i am not even thinking they are bald..Just think they look silly for their age..Young men its different but i am not dating men in 30s.
It depends as you get older. All though Most guys who are over 45 still wearing ball caps are usually balding.

If you see someone camping and they take a picture with a hat, cool

On other hand a guy wearing a hat at indoors, or at a dinner table is not acceptable.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
On other hand a guy wearing a hat at indoors, or at a dinner table is not acceptable.

Lol this is going to be me right after my transplant

When family or my mom's friend comes over, I'm going to have to throw on jeans and sneakers just to make it look like I'm going out or something so it doesn't look weird that I'm walking around the house with a hat on

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont mind hats i dont mind bald head i just don't like baseball caps.

blackg

Reaction score
Ball caps are actually a bit like baldness. Some caps look good on a man, while others look really lame and awkward.
Which side are you on?

shookwun

Reaction score
The only type of hat I will wear is a traditional curved cap.

Flat brim is stylish while under 25, anything between and over is pushing it.

faf7aec206ed05ac62e014f84f65f414517100734bab5bd15b5dbfc63050f0f4.jpeg

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I never wear hats even in winter. Hat prisoners reek of insecurity and nothing dries a women up quicker, not to mention it's deceptive.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
image.jpeg
I have a lot of sympathy for the hat prisoner.
In a lot of ways you could argue that they are the true martyrs of society.

They cover up so as to not frighten the good citizens.

You could also argue that they are the most self aware of all hair loss sufferers.

How can you not feel sorry for Krist in Fallon's interview where Dave is also there?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 251

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont look to good in hats at least traditional ones. I look ok in winter hats though for some reason. I do throw on my "baseball" hat sometimes when having an off hair day. I feel much less confident and less Happy/outgoing on the rare hat days

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 43061

How can you not feel sorry for Krist in Fallon's interview where Dave is also there?

just lol if you pale and cueball life is over really, even if you get tan you will have sick red skin

god thanks I can catch tan really good and skull shape is ok if I will be forced to sly