Minoxidil Usage For Irregular Users

Neelesh Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
This is Neelesh 27yrs Male. I have heard a lot of success stories for the usage of minoxidil but most of them are regular users. I have a very particular after reading a bunch of reviews on stopping the usage of minoxidil .
I'm a professional software engineer and follow a very irregular schedule on every aspect except for my work. I'm thinking to start using the minoxidil product as I wanted to prevent my hair loss and to look good. I can make sure that I can use this product atleast once a day(before sleep ing)
Question: Am not sure how th lis product would impact my hair regrowth but I am very keen to know the consequences after using this product for a while( for example consider for 4 months) and stopping it completely.
Does it really have a serious impact on the general growth of my hair or would be normal as I do now?

Shortly, what would be the effects of stopping the use of this product after a while, would it be back as normal(before usage of the product) or worse than normal
Thanks in advance!

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worse than normal. Because it doesn't stop the DHT-process which means that your hair only worsens at the same you use a growth stimulant (the minoxidil).

Neelesh Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Alphalete! I am not sure what is a DHT process but clearly understood that these minoxidil products are not good for irregular users like me.
Can you please suggest me if there any other products in the markets which could be best fit for me?

Neelesh Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
As to be frank, I would love to care for my hair but I am not interested to use any chemical products for the reason that those would only worsen my present condition after stopping the use of those products. I don't like to make those as activity in my everyday life

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
As to be frank, I would love to care for my hair but I am not interested to use any chemical products for the reason that those would only worsen my present condition after stopping the use of those products. I don't like to make those as activity in my everyday life

Say goodbye to your hair then I guess

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't use finasteride ( a relatively safe chemical pill) indefinitely you will go bald. It's up to you, suck it up and pop the pill or lose your hair and go bald.

Neelesh Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't use finasteride ( a relatively safe chemical pill) indefinitely you will go bald. It's up to you, suck it up and pop the pill or lose your hair and go bald.

Can you please provide me the product name which consists of finasteride?
And also I do love to take care of my hair but do not want to make a daily task in my everyday life.
All I wanted is to use some products which would obviously increase my hair growth but at the same time even if I stop using it, it shouldn't affect me much.
I appreciate your advise but do help me in finding an alternative product which wouldn't affect me by not using it.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately something like that just doesn't exist, or at least not something known to science. finasteride is the generic name for the chemical and brand. The original finasteride was called Propecia and is 10x the cost of generic finasteride that works just the same.