Minoxidil side effect. Cold in feet and hands

torcik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry for my English.
Meaby someone get that problem like me.

I used Minoxidil for 3 years with no side effects. At one point I started to feel great cold in my feet and hands, I thought it was the problem of Saba Gel. I put Saba Gel down and the problem was still there. I stopped Minoxidil and the problem slightly improved. I went back to minoxidil a few times and every time it is the same, great cold in my feet and hands. Even when I didn't use it for a year, I still felt cold in my feet and hands, but when I returned to Minoxidil the problem was getting worse. Does anyone know the solution? I would love to use minoxidil. It clearly disrupts the circulation in the feet and hands. After leaving the shower, when you touch your feet, there are white spots for a few seconds.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So because minoxidil is a vasodilator it actually should theoretically improve this, which is something I suffer from natively called "reynaud's phenomenon", it's usually caused by vasoconstriction. The white spots, that is reynauds phenomenon.

What I do know is that excessive use of minoxidil (that is using more than your body can tolerate) can cause cardiac problems. Usually increased blood flow and an increased heart rate will improve body warmth and circulation, but if you particularly are having problems with minoxidil of that nature, especially if you feel your heartbeat is weaker than it should be, I would recommend giving it a rest to see if your sense of being returns to something more normal by your estimate.

torcik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer. Nobody else had such a problem? The problem persists after stopping Minoxidil, so any advice is welcome.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It literally should be the opposite if you have that issue, unless there's some kind of neurological impairment going on of the heart.

One thing I am looking forward to with using minoxidil is the fact that it increases vascular flow and heart rate, any time I increase that my circulatory problems disappear. It sounds like if I keep the doses low enough, that it will be right up my alley.

Finasteridegyno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry for my English.
Meaby someone get that problem like me.

I used Minoxidil for 3 years with no side effects. At one point I started to feel great cold in my feet and hands, I thought it was the problem of Saba Gel. I put Saba Gel down and the problem was still there. I stopped Minoxidil and the problem slightly improved. I went back to minoxidil a few times and every time it is the same, great cold in my feet and hands. Even when I didn't use it for a year, I still felt cold in my feet and hands, but when I returned to Minoxidil the problem was getting worse. Does anyone know the solution? I would love to use minoxidil. It clearly disrupts the circulation in the feet and hands. After leaving the shower, when you touch your feet, there are white spots for a few seconds.
I have the same issue with minoxidil 5%. How do you feel now, still have this side effect/ issue?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get eye floaters if I use too much.
I was going to ask about this. I have developed crazy eye floaters in both eyes. Been using topical Minoxidil orally for over 8 months but eye floaters have gotten significantly worse in the past month. I am using about 5-10 drops a day of 5%. I have always had floaters off and on for years but they are way worse now. Will they go away if I stop the Minoxidil?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to ask about this. I have developed crazy eye floaters in both eyes. Been using topical Minoxidil orally for over 8 months but eye floaters have gotten significantly worse in the past month. I am using about 5-10 drops a day of 5%. I have always had floaters off and on for years but they are way worse now. Will they go away if I stop the Minoxidil?
Stop that poison man it aint worth it. I bled from my anus after 6 months on it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect the bleeding was from extracurricular pleasure activities. :p
No I dont do a*** play, i quit oral minoxidil and restarted. Everytime i restarted i started shitting blood while off it no blood ever. Now i have been off it for more than a week and i stopped shitting blood. Definately was the minoxidill.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
How old are you? Are you really 56?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Trying to get a date with him Doctor? xD.
No trying to help him out with his question about floaters. If he is in his 50's it's normal to have an increase in floaters strictly due to age. I am not a "bear" so he would reject me anyway. :)