Minoxidil Shed Test. 2 Weeks Of Shedding. Lets See If It Grows Back.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I'M making this post so that everone that had shed from minoxidil will finally get there answer if you will grow back the shed caused by minoxidil.

I will keep this updated. Theye say it will atleast take 3 to 6 monts.

It allready has ben 1.5m and no regrowth.

Not hear to ask if it will grow back or not.
Because one says it will and the other says it wont.

My theorie is, it wont. Why?
Well it's simple. If you have male pattern baldness hair that is shed will grow back thinner, untill it doesnt grow anymore.
DHT doesn't say "hey, it's just a minoxidil shed, lets not miniaturize it this time"
No, the body takes it a normal shed, so IF it grows back, it will be alot thinner.

So i will keep this updated so finally all poeple can see for thereself if minoxidil can make things wurse or not, if you have male pattern baldness.

And i have to say. I only used it baucause i had a tiny thinning spot on the back top of the head. But i used it everywhere. I thought it couldnt do harm. Clearly I was wrong. Or maybe not and grows back, lets see.

Also I had no noticible hairloss before starting minoxidil. I stay visually the same from age 18 to now age 29.

Follow this if you want hard proof if doctors en rogaine lie about the shed being okay and if you stop minoxidil you go back to baseline.

Everyonwhere on the web you see ppl ask if theye will recover from the shed if theye stop minoxidil. After 4.5 month you will know if i have revovered or not!

Exciting :)

I don't know why you're expecting anything after 1.5 months. I also don't think your theory is well-thoughtout considering plenty of people have regrowth with minoxidil. Sounds like you need to wait until the 4 month mark and see then. Also, no one is lying about anything. It's obvious, just as with other types of drugs, it works for some people and not for others; if it doesn't work for you that doesn't mean anyone lied.

Ken10

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished my first month on 5% minoxidil, still shedding pretty heavily. When did you users find that the shedding stopped when you first started taking minoxidil?

wangwang

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stared to use it at the end of April 2016, and I stopped it at the end of October 2016. (6 months), minoxidil 5%, twice daily. It was responsive well to me. But I want my hair grow naturally.

I just want know if I stop it, will my hair recover from stopping it?

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I stared to use it at the end of April 2016, and I stopped it at the end of October 2016. (6 months), minoxidil 5%, twice daily. It was responsive well to me. But I want my hair grow naturally.

I just want know if I stop it, will my hair recover from stopping it?

You're hair isn't going to grow naturally. You literally just said you had hell with it and proceeding by saying you responded well. A whole-lotta sense that made.

wangwang

My Regimen
Reaction score
if i have gene of baldness, i am willing to use it for my life. But I had hair loss about 02 years ago. I go to see derm and she give me prescription with minoxidil included, My hair loss may be due to over masturbation.

I know that hairloss have various type. Imbalanced hormone due to DHT much more than T also is the cause of my hair loss. When I was on Minoxidil, I still keep fapping. Then, i stop it, my hair is also keep falling. because DHT continue to attach my follicle.

I just want to know. If someone have no baldness gene, due to some reason,he had hairloss and he use minoxidil to stimulate your hair. So, after stopping minoxidil, will his hair regrow?

Bald Monkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Favorable

Waiting for your update .... Even I myself was on minoxidil for 2 weeks then I discontinued because of puffy face and now my hair is shredding like crazy ...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Favorable

Waiting for your update .... Even I myself was on minoxidil for 2 weeks then I discontinued because of puffy face and now my hair is shredding like crazy ...

From what i have read fro the studies your hair "should" return to baseline after 6 or 7 months, but then are plenty of people online who say they never recovered their hair. Two weeks isn't a long time though. I was on it for 3/4 months, worst mistake of my life. Should have just stuck to finasteride. I was also getting puffy face,

Bald Monkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i have read fro the studies your hair "should" return to baseline after 6 or 7 months, but then are plenty of people online who say they never recovered their hair. Two weeks isn't a long time though. I was on it for 3/4 months, worst mistake of my life. Should have just stuck to finasteride. I was also getting puffy face,

Did you recover from the shredding phrase ?? Before minoxidil saw palmetto oil and few vitamins did great job for me ..

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only stopped just over a month ago, still to see results, from what i understand you shed then go under baseline before bouncing back to normal, your hair would be same as pre minoxidil. If you are not taking an AA like finasteride though this baseline might have got worse just because male pattern baldness is progressing.