Minoxidil Plus Wounding May Give Semi Permanent Gains ?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So some studies show that minoxidil increases VEGF expression. Well that just may mean the veins enlarge and hypertrophy. But when you wound and then apply minoxidil there’s a chance that you are creating permanent reconstruction of new vasculature.

I theorize that those who would will get semi permanent gains assuming the factor that caused the veins to die or shrink in the firs place is not there. (Dht)?

Thoughts on this people?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Semi permanent gains when DHT is not there, a new way to say litteraly "nothing". Pick your theory if you want to theorize things, either you get permanent gain even when DHT is there, temporary gain, or no gain. You don't get "semi permanent gains when DHT is not there".

If you can create a new follicle with minoxidil + wounding, then maybe it as its own countdown before it starts to shrink and so maybe you can reset your own balding timer. But do you really create new follicle when you do that or are you just reviving the sleeping ones ? I don't know

Btw i m still waiting your result concerning Miconazol Nitrate, seems to be the big deal for you. But i guess you realize it was worthless in the end

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still use miconazole it’s been amazing for keeping shedding down. It’s def not worthlesss. I stopped using finasteride 2 weeks ago and finasteride dosage during September and December was about .25mg to .15mg.

Everyone thinks if they don’t post an update their hair hasn’t gotten better. People have no incentive to tell others of their success. Besides once I fully fix my issues I don’t want to ever be back on this site. Oh the last photo is with short hair.

Attachments

• 5BA02828-9533-439B-9C54-7DDD69975F9B.jpeg
    5BA02828-9533-439B-9C54-7DDD69975F9B.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 116

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, nice then seems like you maintained but results can come from fina. People do have incentive to tell others of their sucess when they want to prove something.